Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

D763DB20-6A97-4235-973A-F64F1BE0626F.jpeg 9399CBC1-8DA2-4F81-B591-D047F9E48642.jpeg
Can’t believe how long these have been hanging out for 129 on LL’s site. One of my fav V4’s and my 2nd pair. Boot laces are a no-go, but a nice touch. As is the insole....
Only reason i didnt cop was bc i own the jupiters...too similar

Going for the blue and orange 327's over they greys cause I know the greys are an auto L. Also feel like the split colorway could be a fun summer sneaker for when I want to be a bit more loud and usual. Good luck to everyone trying to score a W today and tomorrow! And can't wait for the 992PeteyPablos, that's a pair I hope to not have to pay resale for!

On one hand I'm glad New Balance is receiving the recognition I feel it's always deserved instead of being overshadowed by Nike and Adidas, but on the other hand I miss my easy pickups of their gorgeous shoes. If it just ends up being only a short wave of popularity before everyone pivots back to Nike I'll be bummed though. I'm so conflicted with NB's newfound hype. If it were more organic interest I'd be significantly more accepting but with the sneaker game becoming more and more bot driven and resell oriented instead of people trying to buy because they want to wear them it's just a frustrating game now. I remember just last year (I think) grabbing both colorways of the Kennedy's with no troubles at all, and both are undoubtedly more dope than the last few ultra hyped releases.

Not sure how useful it is for the US people, but there are some great deals on newer releases in Brown Bag Clothing. Just got the Year of the Rat 577s for around 70€ + shipping.

Texted NB support today and they told me M1300AR (green 1300s with the nylon underlay) will not be dropping in the US, at least on their site. Anyone have any lead on these? I know a small run dropped on Sunika a few weeks back. Looks similar to the ALD 1300 based on the teaser.
I really wanted them until I saw the soft fabric paneling vs. the mesh on the other pairs. I will only cop if there is a discount. I have an X90 Racer with similar paneling and it doesn’t hold shape well.

Back
Top Bottom