Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

seeing those 577's on end is really disappointing.
they look nothing like those 577gbn posted above

Last edited:
Can't wait until these drop.
nthat.gif
Agreed. These are going to look great with some chinos and khakis this summer. Gotta have these.

New Balance 576NGA OG 25th Anniversary Addition

nothing new here but it was my birthday last week and my wife gifted me the above. She will never buy me J's or any NSW designed after mid 80,s but supports the NB fascination. 

i know they came out about 2 months ago in UK so sorry if this has been posted before. However had to post because the quality on these is supreme. Also for a point of difference they come in a white box and with a matching draw string bag. the leather is soft and thick and the suede is the quality you come to expect on the made in England additions with a lovely weave mesh. They have some light vintage treatment on the heel cap but no so much that it distracts. 

missed out on these at the time of release due to all the other higher profile releases at the time so great to finally catch a pair.

if your interested CT did a good editorial on release which includes a really interesting shot of a true OG pair snapped at Flimby HQ.

http://www.crookedtongues.com/news/2013/Jan/18/new-balance-m576nga-25th-anniversary/

My photos below. still available at your usual spots in UK.

I never want to post pictures in here, always feels like you can't live up to the great shots that some people post. LOL

Got these in today...ordered them yesterday from VIP zappos and there here today

First pair of new balance since 1998...love them

Only New Balances I ever owned... but ive noticed so many dope collabs have came out that i need to start copping some of them

I bought the Steel Blue 576 Anniversary ones, and I ended up returning. The yellowed tab on the heel cup was just "yellow" on my pair; I couldn't get over. Which really sucks, because they were super comfortable. I'll just put that toward those Denim 1300s; those thing are sweet looking. 

Back
Top Bottom