Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I wish my grails were still floating around for retail. 
frown.gif

Just found these in the attic.  Bought these in Manchester UK in 02'.  One of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I've ever owned. 

good to see this thread has stayed (mostly) on course! I am deployed so don't post much, but keep it going! This thread is the reason I came back to NT...too old for the usual nonsense. To my TMNB fam, SALUTE!!! Jelly Fishin we gon take care of YOU!!! Haha

just got the blue country fair 577s in ... loving the blue in person and will snap pics later

fo****zles -- ive been on the fence about the 999s with all the other kicks i want to purchase this month , but your pics are about to make me pull the trigger

just got the blue country fair 577s in ... loving the blue in person and will snap pics later

fo****zles -- ive been on the fence about the 999s with all the other kicks i want to purchase this month , but your pics are about to make me pull the trigger

Mine cone Monday can't wait!!

Mojitos one of the dopest NB drops in a while.  Quality is spot on, and that color really turns heads.  I love mine -- been trying not to wear them to much in the crappy weather, but when nicer weather hits, they'll be in regular rotation.  Actually looking for a second pair to stock, but they are getting really hard to find for a reasonable price.   

Just a thank you post to everyone contributing here. I'm new to New Balance and this thread has really got me excited about all these joints that I see on here. This forum's really got great people contributing to it. No hate, no ******** and that's just that way I like it. People helping other people. 

So that's it, just wanted to show respect to all the people contributing and posting dope pictures. Keep up the great work. 

also fo****zles - your pics of mojitos on feet are fueling my hunt for a pair. Straight fire. 

So I'm running low on my 991's ~ 992's ~ 993's (Down to my last pair of 993's) so whats the fitting like on the new 990's?

I use these as my everyday shoes and gym shoes and since I've run through roughly 10 pairs since 2007 I'm thinking the 990's could be what's up...

Back
Top Bottom