Sock wave f*** what ya heard 
grin.gif
I despise you.

fo****zles once again. Dope pics! 

Appreciate it fam!

As usual, dope pics fo****zles!

And nice wear StunnaMan!

Thanks man!

Just a thank you post to everyone contributing here. I'm new to New Balance and this thread has really got me excited about all these joints that I see on here. This forum's really got great people contributing to it. No hate, no ******** and that's just that way I like it. People helping other people. 
So that's it, just wanted to show respect to all the people contributing and posting dope pictures. Keep up the great work. 

also fo****zles - your pics of mojitos on feet are fueling my hunt for a pair. Straight fire. 
Thanks and welcome here bro

april if i recall is the next team nb applications date, we have dental, medical and life insurance for members too :rofl:

i need vision too! yea ill get my application ready. i was out of town when that whole Team NB went down... like 15 new pages to read through a day. never read so much in my life. :smh:

Jimmyjazz.com has a few sizes of 1300gn for 100, 996rr for 100, and 996db for 110. Plus 10% off with code HP35. Especially great deal on the DBs if they have your size, they're really nice.

Sneaker Freaker just dropped their Tassie Devils online. They only had size 11 and size 13 available. There are still some size 13 left. Hurry!

Laced, Sure and UpThereStore all had them online - the only size available between all three was a 13.  All sold out now.

So I'm running low on my 991's ~ 992's ~ 993's (Down to my last pair of 993's) so whats the fitting like on the new 990's?

I use these as my everyday shoes and gym shoes and since I've run through roughly 10 pairs since 2007 I'm thinking the 990's could be what's up...
If you're talking about the performance 990s and not the Anniversary joints, I just tried some on at my local NB store today and they fit TTS.  I'd even say they fit slightly big, but TTS should work just fine if you're wearing them to exercise in.  

Had no clue they were $150 though.  Got hit with that sticker shock and proceeded to tell dude I'm good on them today.  
laugh.gif
  Went home and found them cheaper online.  
nthat.gif

i just picked these up, long wait near the front of my line up feel sorry for those behind me that missed out. i love mine!

Back
Top Bottom