Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Saks hands out 10% off coupons like candy, just sign up for their email with a throwaway account.

Saks hands out 10% off coupons like candy, just sign up for their email with a throwaway account.
And if you have a gmail (this works with jcrew or any site that offers coupons for a new account), just add “+1” to your regular email. It’ll just go to your main email account and no need to keep on registering throw always.

example:
Main email: “[email protected]
What I would enter on jcrew to get 15% new customer coupons: 24karat+1, 24karat+3, etc.

sz 12 $127 plus shipping with code NKUSA25

To ship to ATL was like $17....wtf

Good deal but more than im willing to pay.... hope it works out for someone else

Boba Fett NB1 998s today
0434C777-2C9A-4FC1-9A25-3850904B76CA.jpeg

31ADEBF0-D00B-46AB-8258-AC1BC98FEE03.jpeg

Can’t wait for NB1 to be back up and running again!

Not coochie cutters but comfy and cheap af shorts for those interested in some baggie alternatives

Weird to still never have shipping confirmation or cancellation from Todd Snyder for the 327s. At this point, I’m expecting another L, but it’ll be a nice surprise if they come.

Weird to still never have shipping confirmation or cancellation from Todd Snyder for the 327s. At this point, I’m expecting another L, but it’ll be a nice surprise if they come.

you can try emailing them. I did and they said that the warehouse was processing my order and it showed up the next day. Order on my account still says unfulfilled and my card is charged.

And if you have a gmail (this works with jcrew or any site that offers coupons for a new account), just add “+1” to your regular email. It’ll just go to your main email account and no need to keep on registering throw always.

example:
Main email: “[email protected]
What I would enter on jcrew to get 15% new customer coupons: 24karat+1, 24karat+3, etc.
so example [email protected] ? i tried +1 to my gmail email for jcrew sign up and it says enter a valid email

Back
Top Bottom