Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Fixed that baggies pic...
Wild saturday night for me...

nbaggies.jpg
:lol: :lol: this is A1 stuff right here.....

Weird to still never have shipping confirmation or cancellation from Todd Snyder for the 327s. At this point, I’m expecting another L, but it’ll be a nice surprise if they come.

Emailed customer service late last night, and they just replied back with my shipping confirmation! So email them and check it out. Glad my order went through.

the first Kith x NB collab was a set of 574s
the 999 came a year later
Do those really count tho? Come on lol.. I forgot all about those, but those didn’t have ronnies name attached to them which is why they flew under the radar. Those were called the “grand opening” and came in 2 colors. Similar to the “grand opening” pack they released with asics (those were not a collab) although people thought they were, just a rerelease of the tux pack if I’m not mistaken . I remember when those dropped. Ronnie even stated the steel blue 999 as his first collab a while back. So I do think collab wise, those were the first NB that kith released but when it came to having ronnies name on it the 999 was first.

Last edited:
Do those really count tho? Come on lol.. I forgot all about those, but those didn’t have ronnies name attached to them which is why they flew under the radar. Those were called the “grand opening” and came in 2 colors. Similar to the “grand opening” pack they released with asics (those were not a collab) although people thought they were, just a rerelease of the tux pack if I’m not mistaken . I remember when those dropped. Ronnie even stated the steel blue 999 as his first collab a while back. So I do think collab wise, those were the first NB that kith released but when it came to having ronnies name on it the 999 was first.

sorry i couldnt tell the difference between ronnie fieg and kith
i dont really care for or follow either and it all seems the same to me
all i know is that those 574s have kith branded insoles
i guess another question then is if his stuff for david z qualifies as kith and /or ronnie fieg

sorry i couldnt tell the difference between ronnie fieg and kith
i dont really care for or follow either and it all seems the same to me
all i know is that those 574s have kith branded insoles
i guess another question then is if his stuff for david z qualifies as kith and /or ronnie fieg
It’s all good man, just wanted to clarify because I don’t like putting out wrong info. I notice that many people confuse what a collab is. The 574 did have kith insoles but weren’t a collab, just a kith exclusives, just like the new balance 850 that Aimé dropped. And to answer you question about David z then yes, those are all collabs bc they were associated with ronnies name and wasn’t branded David z x ASICS.

It’s all good man, just wanted to clarify because I don’t like putting out wrong info. I notice that many people confuse what a collab is. The 574 did have kith insoles but weren’t a collab, just a kith exclusives, just like the new balance 850 that Aimé dropped. And to answer you question about David z then yes, those are all collabs bc they were associated with ronnies name and wasn’t branded David z x ASICS.

This just confused me even more
When those Asics came out they were marketed or presented as a collab with David z

The og colorway 850 was not exclusive to Aime they just had exclusivity to sell it earlier. It's not branded in any way

The Kith 574s have branded insoles and those shoes were made exclusive and specifically for Kith and not available anywhere else

Last edited:
Literally anyone could’ve made those Kith 574s on the New Balance site when they came out. I’m pretty positive that’s what Kith did as well and just put some custom insoles in.

Really? After reading your comment, I was worried that arzie arzie 's brilliant photoshop work had been deleted - but fortunately the moderators saw fit to keep that post intact
I know hahaha. When i first made my post, i put All posts had been removed, but i went back to make sure that gem still existed and when I confirmed, I edited my post to say some had been deleted.

Back
Top Bottom