Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

This just confused me even more
When those Asics came out they were marketed or presented as a collab with David z

The og colorway 850 was not exclusive to Aime they just had exclusivity to sell it earlier. It's not branded in any way

The Kith 574s have branded insoles and those shoes were made exclusive and specifically for Kith and not available anywhere else
How is it confusing? As far as the David Z collabs, I’m not focusing on that for the simple fact this is a NB thread. When those 850s came out, yes they were only exclusive to Aime for a moment and afterwards they released elsewhere. I never disputed whether or not the 574s were exclusive to kith, because they were but I clearly stated that it wasn’t a collab. Either way I really don’t care. This is all because I mentioned something about having the first official NB collab that Ronnie did himself which was the steel blue 999 in the wooden box, and someone tried correcting me saying it wasn’t. Don’t see what’s to be confused about.

Literally anyone could’ve made those Kith 574s on the New Balance site when they came out. I’m pretty positive that’s what Kith did as well and just put some custom insoles in.
Yeah that’s what I remember the most about them was that many people that missed out said they could be done on NB1 just minus the kith insoles of course.

NAJ today
M997NAJ denim stains.jpg

I've somehow managed to acquire some nasty denim stains on these, right along the top of the tongue & heel on both shoes. I can't make sense of it; this is the only pair I own with such an issue (at least, to this extent), even though many others are lighter shades than these. Can anybody offer me some denim-stain-removal expertise?

A suede eraser usually works. NB make one as well as Jason Markk and many others.

Did you hear that? It was the sound of my palm smacking my forehead. I actually own a suede eraser, yet somehow it never crossed my mind to actually use it. Thank you, I'll give it a go shortly

Since I got my 992GL, decided to customize the 993GLs. First time doing a color change dye. Good from far, far from good. Wearable but sloppy and uneven... and when I dyed the sock liner it bled over to the tongue. It looks good from 6ft, so good social distancing shoe I guess. Been on a tear lately copping old NBs.

Attachments

• B9A1CE84-A1FA-4A88-91D0-CB53E75A2AAD.jpeg
    B9A1CE84-A1FA-4A88-91D0-CB53E75A2AAD.jpeg
    378.1 KB · Views: 87
  • 380517E0-CE2E-4635-9D9C-68DFD3650511.jpeg
    380517E0-CE2E-4635-9D9C-68DFD3650511.jpeg
    298.6 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 169
Since I got my 992GL, decided to customize the 993GLs. First time doing a color change dye. Good from far, far from good. Wearable but sloppy and uneven... and when I dyed the sock liner it bled over to the tongue. It looks good from 6ft, so good social distancing shoe I guess. Been on a tear lately copping old NBs.
Nice not bad! Got 991GRN vibes

Nice hulk bro!

Welp...just copped a pair off Joe's NB on eBay for 88 shipped. :lol:

Nice! You can't beat the price! Wore them to the store today and it slips on so nice and easy because of the soft cotton like liner. I like the liner much more than the 990V5s.

I can tell these will be my daily go-tos. A lot of my clothes are dark/grey muted colors and the maroon just pops with just enough color to compliment my clothes

I may do oval grey reflective laces next... I've been on the hunt for 992GRs, but honestly after getting these 993s, it's kinda satisfying the crave...

/don't forget 30% off all laces at NB. They are really good quality and all MiUSA. With the discount, you're talking 2 bucks a set with free shipping. I've found, it really changes the look of the shoe!

Back
Top Bottom