Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

No, I'm in the US. Was able to order from a physical store in LA. Only caveat, they only ship if you've been a physical customer at their store before and purchased something. Thank God, I was in that store a few months ago and bought my 990v5s from them. My one and only time there.

$169 for 992GRs shipped to me--ill take it!

No, I'm in the US. Was able to order from a physical store in LA. Only caveat, they only ship if you've been a physical customer at their store before and purchased something. Thank God, I was in that store a few months ago and bought my 990v5s from them. My one and only time there.

$169 for 992GRs shipped to me--ill take it!
F611C8B5-61BE-480D-98F8-E09D4F765882.gif

14 new 327 color ways

Screen Shot 2020-06-07 at 1.47.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-07 at 1.47.51 PM.png

Last edited:
14 new 327 color ways

Screen Shot 2020-06-07 at 1.47.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-07 at 1.47.51 PM.png

If any resellers are lurking in here, you better unload your current stash of 327s.

Glad to see NB is going over saturate this model.

Really not a fan of the 327. But if they do indeed make a ton and they can be had on discount I may try a pair.
I didn’t like them at first either. But I like the Casablanca after seeing on fit pics then in hand. Give my a sacai vibe which I like and have 2 of.

The 327 is new balances NMD, they know they will run it into the ground but will try and make as much money in the process. I wouldn’t mind trying a pair, I managed to grab the orange and yellow pair with a 20% discount over the weekend from New Balance UK. I’m not sure I’ll even like them but I always try to get something on foot before I make my decision on them.

I know everyone’s on this patagonia pecker pincher wave right now but what brand of trunks are people hitting the surf in this summer?

I copped these "New Balance Mens Printed Tenacity Woven" shorts at JNBO's during the eariler covid sales. These feel like board shorts, and dry just as fast. Might be my favorite beach short $<30.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-07 at 10.11.08 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-07 at 10.11.08 AM.png
    73 KB · Views: 321
good job NB..i was trying to buy the 327 for "retail" price a few weeks ago....now I'll just wait to buy on discount...i'm done with this model before even getting a pair

Jerry Lorenzo wore them so expect some new faces for them lol

9.5, 11, 11.5 and 12 available

The 327 is new balances NMD, they know they will run it into the ground but will try and make as much money in the process. I wouldn’t mind trying a pair, I managed to grab the orange and yellow pair with a 20% discount over the weekend from New Balance UK. I’m not sure I’ll even like them but I always try to get something on foot before I make my decision on them.
I thought they’d be more NB’s Inikis.

9.5, 11, 11.5 and 12 available
I’ve never been so sad to see my size in stock.

I went back to check the store I mentioned above for shootermcgavin8 and they are down to 10 and 12 in larger sizes of the M992GR. They do have most sizes in the Tan still from what I could gather.

* I should add that they had severely limited stock of the M990GL4 including 14 and possibly an 11 wide. Didn’t check about smaller sizes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom