Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

2ED4C602-7F72-4E6B-876D-2CA639351D2C.jpeg
Gucci :smokin

Couldn't find any info about these, but curious on the sizing of NB 1530?

I'm TTS 10, a bit wide, on a brannock device, and go with 10 for 997, and 990 V2, and 9.5 for 998, and 1700.

Would I be able to get away with a 9.5 for the 1530?

Couldn't find any info about these, but curious on the sizing of NB 1530?

I'm TTS 10, a bit wide, on a brannock device, and go with 10 for 997, and 990 V2, and 9.5 for 998, and 1700.

Would I be able to get away with a 9.5 for the 1530?

might be a bit snug with the wide feet, but lengthwise i think you should be able to get away with the 9.5

i generally will half down on my 1500/1530 like i do with the 998

Think this store is legit but not sure
Has anyone ever ordered here

Has anyone ever ordered here

Just ordered an 11.5 - the 12 I have is fine but 11.5 would almost certainly be perfect - for pickup in person. Not too bad of a drive and they’re open tomorrow. I imagine it should be legit for shipping.

Last edited:
Just hope the bodega x-racer will got a wider release. Otherwise will just be another mission impossible
Pretty much. Paid resale for No Bad Days. It wasn’t too bad, but it would have been nice to pay retail. I heard their retail drops are impossible indeed.

Pretty much. Paid resale for No Bad Days. It wasn’t too bad, but it would have been nice to pay retail. I heard their retail drops are impossible indeed.
Not always. The really sought after / limited stuff is raffled. The other stuff, just be quick on the draw at 10AM and you have a shot. I was lucky enough to win the No Bad Days. Just wore em yesterday actually !

Back
Top Bottom