Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

If you haven't stopped in to Barney's in a while check them out. I just saw large sized grey 990 anniversary, 12 and up navy 990s, green 998s, lime 996s, etc...

Returning my Elite 1600s to FNL today. I got the red and the blues in size 12. My feet are swimming in them. Not sure I want to gamble on the size 11.

Not a fan of the yacht clubs, probably because they're 574s. Wish the Black 990 or another nice upscale GR would drop.

Returning my Elite 1600s to FNL today. I got the red and the blues in size 12. My feet are swimming in them. Not sure I want to gamble on the size 11.

Not a fan of the yacht clubs, probably because they're 574s. Wish the Black 990 or another nice upscale GR would drop.
I think someone posted a day or 2 ago that West NYC had the Black 990's for phone order at $180 retail. I've been waiting on those too, hopefully Zappos will get them like they did the Navy ones...

Has anybody copped the new "Mesh" 1400's from J. Crew yet?

Curious for some feedback and halfway decent pics of them - mesh will be dope on a 1400...  This colorway isn't bad (the only one they have), but hopefully they have more in the works. 

I can't remember who just purchased the 1400 corks from JCrew but can we get some on feet pictures? :nerd:

Thinking about getting a pair of the 990v3s, does anyone how durable these are and how they are comfort wise? I know they're made in the US but just wanted to know from those that may have them.

Thinking about getting a pair of the 990v3s, does anyone how durable these are and how they are comfort wise? I know they're made in the US but just wanted to know from those that may have them.
i live in mine, you cant go wrong with em comfort wise / durability..i recommend em highly

Def one of my most favorite models 

It was posted on kicksdeals, but bows & arrows has a 25% off sale going on right now. Code is "25off". Some great stuff in there including the orange 1300s, Day tripper 998s, 25th Anniversary 576s (I think this is the best deal at 120), and the bright blue and purple 996s: http://www.bowsandarrowsberkeley.com/collections/new-balance

Also, if you use the code "25SPRING" at crooked tongues right now it's 25% off. They still have the recent 1500 releases (GYB and EBN) in several sizes as well as the 998GNR in 11.5 and 13 US, and the crooked tongues M1500CT4 in 10.5 and 11 US sizes.
Thanks for the CT code, do you know when it is valid until?

UNds

Found a pair of white pigeon 575s for $400 PM me if you want a link.
Edit: sz9 I know price is kinda steep but I have seen ppl pay more

They're vnds too if its the same pair... Offered him $325 and he said no. He wants $380

Last edited:
Wow what a cheapo if i was him and wanted a higher price i would let them go for anything around 3-325.

That makes no sense. If you wanted a higher price you'd let them go for less than that higher price that you want? Or is your lack of punctuation just making that impossible to read?

Back
Top Bottom