Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Got another pair on the way from Paris next week or so. :D

#datshape!!!

Last edited:
- Kip2MyLou, thanks dude. Can't wait to see your pickup :smokin
- aznlurker, thanks my man. These are the m1500mjc "Vivre Sans Temps Mort" released back in 2011. Google them for more info.
- stunnaman; :tongue:

Last edited:
Knight, you've been steadily killing me with all these older pickups.  I swear pairs like you've picked up lately are non-existent in a size 11 these days.

Good ****, sir.  

I have 3 in my closet. 
happy.gif
 As you can tell by my avi, it's my favorite shoe. 

What size are you looking for man? 

Last edited:
thanks man, superblytrife

there should have been a wider release for these
sneakers as nice as these should be enjoyed by everyone

Last edited:
knight, datshape is why i had to sell mine lol. couldnt get over it. so sad cuz it really is a great colorway.
those brs tho. nice!

^

I honestly don't think the shape is that bad, compare to the UCLA joints, these are money in my book

if all the newer 1500's has the same shape like these MJC, i would probably buy everyone of them

asian made 1500s have the absolute worse shape of them all. but once the mold broke or got lost or whatever, even the made in UKs went down the tubes. the hanons were a surprise. i thought flimby was turning it around. but nope. a lot of these newer GR preview pics lookin great, and then when the release rolls around they are back to the awful shapes. not sure what happened.

got a response from NB and they've offered me a new pair from their current web store stock. faith is restored, but i'll definitely be treading lightly or potentially avoiding the 999's from here on out. Made in USA all the way for this guy.

Got another pair on the way from Paris next week or so.
happy.gif

#datshape!!!

You sir, just shut it down.
got a response from NB and they've offered me a new pair from their current web store stock. faith is restored, but i'll definitely be treading lightly or potentially avoiding the 999's from here on out. Made in USA all the way for this guy.
Happy to hear it.

Awesome. I like how they're willing to stand by their product with the customer service.

NB customer service is 
pimp.gif

Hey guys, just came over from nike sb thread and heard you guys are pretty cool. Trying to learn about the new balance game. 

Hey guys, just came over from nike sb thread and heard you guys are pretty cool. Trying to learn about the new balance game. 
welcome guy. like he said. read back a few pages and get a basic status on whats going on with nb and feel free to ask away

Back
Top Bottom