Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

END X M1500 (M1500HEO)
agk0k-b766l.jpg
arb26-2srki.jpg

The holds on the ALD 1300s doesn’t guarantee you a pair right?
Im hoping they announce winners soon so they drop the charges ASAP

For those new to this: Typically, you can look for the order's payment status to see when it switches from Authorized (pending) to either Paid (successful) or Voided (unsuccessful) in your account history if you wanna keep tabs on it.

https://www.aimeleondore.com/account (since they don't provide a spot to click through to My Account )

they promised me a special confirmatory email tho :pimp:

UPS man must have known I was itching as he arrived about 8 hours earlier than normal(usually get my UPS stuff around 5CST or later)

Rare(?) ShoutOut to StockX ordered 8/7
ECDFFE5E-788E-4DE6-8ADE-AF03CA620695.jpeg
6CD31AE6-F24D-4B4D-8003-3670C1697D29.jpeg
C0FF1E07-8A34-4A03-9B07-D68F2F8C8A4E.jpeg
*drools profusely*

Alright fellas this week is the week; my final go around at the jjjjs we gotta make it count, full list of raffles I've entered:
- END
- GoodHood
- Browns
- SNS

Am I missing any?/any confirmed stores that will be doing FCFS? Assuming FCFS means drop times Wednesday evening sometime for those of us in North America.

*drools profusely*

Alright fellas this week is the week; my final go around at the jjjjs we gotta make it count, full list of raffles I've entered:
- END
- GoodHood
- Browns
- SNS

Am I missing any?/any confirmed stores that will be doing FCFS? Assuming FCFS means drop times Wednesday evening sometime for those of us in North America.
If you’re in the U.K. or Paris, Footpatrol just dropped their Jjjjound raffles (both colors) and Tres Bien should be soon too!

- END
- GoodHood
- Browns
- SNS

Oh snap I forgot I entered at Browns.

Anyone know when Browns is supposed to let folks know who won?

Back
Top Bottom