Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Can anyone provide sizing reference for the 860s? I normally wear 9.5 in all my MIUSA models, and for non-MIUSA/UK I sometimes go up to a 10 if the shoe is narrow. I'd like to enter the raffle for the Dimes lol

Slightly tighter than MIUSA/UK models for me but not enough to go up half a size. The materials are pretty flexible so I think you'll be fine TTS.

do 1500's fit 1/2 down like 997/998 or tts like 990v2v3v4?

any word on when NB1 may be back?

First day back for Distance Learning today. Here was my backdrop, some classic grey for shoe of the day: M997GY
20200817_154055.jpg

do 1500's fit 1/2 down like 997/998 or tts like 990v2v3v4?

any word on when NB1 may be back?
I would say tts, you can go down but might fit snug.

dammit these 990v2 GR be elusive smh. if i had to wear only one model for the rest of my life, itd be the 990v2.

only a matter of time till we see other models on NB1?

ALD charge fell off. feel better about doubling up on the m992nt, getting the kawhi shoe (maybe 850) etc

edit: maybe it'll hop back on if my "reservation" is "verified"

Does your account page say “authorized” still?

Edit: Also, I will be so ridiculously happy if 990V1 is an option when NB1 comes back. (Or 990V2, I would be cool with that also, just a little less ecstatic)

Last edited:
Does your account page say “authorized” still?

I paid with paypal but it’s linked to my capital one CC so that’s where the payment came from. Original charge was Paylpal*ALD or something like that. Check my card every night and the charge isn’t there anymore (pending, never posted)

I paid with paypal but it’s linked to my capital one CC so that’s where the payment came from. Original charge was Paylpal*ALD or something like that. Check my card every night and the charge isn’t there anymore (pending, never posted)
What does the payment status say in your ALD account order history? (Link I posted earlier)

What does the payment status say in your ALD account order history? (Link I posted earlier)

so I tried that and surprisingly I don't think I've ever made an account. I ordered a hat a while ago using paypal and it kept my email for the mailing list but I didn't make an account. got the invite regardless (cus I'm on the mailing list). tl;dr no account to check :smh:

whatever happens happens. would really like to get these shoes but it isn't the end of the world if my reservation doesn't go through

Back
Top Bottom