Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

TOKYO DESIGN STUDIO x NEW BALANCE R_C1300 - MALLARD BLUE

Kinda liking these. First 1xxx model I'm a fan of. May have to pull the trigger.

EDIT: Nvm comes out to almost $250 with shipping :/

I've had my eye on these but don't understand the pricing.
Pretty sure all the Tokyo Design models are made in asia so not sure why they are charging MiUSA / UK prices.
The tokyo design RC_2's I had (same sole unit as these) were definitely Made in Asia quality and retailed at like 100-120.

They’re finally here + wallets that aren’t Louis
020FA6DB-52C1-42B6-83FE-F36A7C58EC8F.jpeg

*drools profusely*

Alright fellas this week is the week; my final go around at the jjjjs we gotta make it count, full list of raffles I've entered:
- END
- GoodHood
- Browns
- SNS

Am I missing any?/any confirmed stores that will be doing FCFS? Assuming FCFS means drop times Wednesday evening sometime for those of us in North America.

I think WoodWood is doing a FCFS raffle

Last edited:
Can anyone provide sizing reference for the 860s? I normally wear 9.5 in all my MIUSA models, and for non-MIUSA/UK I sometimes go up to a 10 if the shoe is narrow. I'd like to enter the raffle for the Dimes lol

Was happy to see local shop re-stock these on the low.. few sizes left for #teamsmallfoot

Would also love to hit on those overseas jjjj raffles... all pics I've seen in here are 🔥
damn they teased me with that drop down...then I read your post in full. I'm almost certain these will be mine in the near future!

YCMC updated launch calendar shows Petey's 9/1, M992AG 9/15, M992AF (Volt/hwy safety vest shoes) 11/1

Might be copping the Heatey Pablo's after much debate in my head!

Did anyone else order the AGs from the 2nd drop on Oneness? I copped last Wednesday and mine still haven’t shipped...

damn they teased me with that drop down...then I read your post in full. I'm almost certain these will be mine in the near future!
yeah these seem to be restocking at a few boutiques here in Canada.. i"m sure you'll get your :emoji_pear:
damn these are tight! What’s the info on them?
these are currently available on the .ca site in pretty much FSR

yeah these seem to be restocking at a few boutiques here in Canada.. i"m sure you'll get your :emoji_pear:

these are currently available on the .ca site in pretty much FSR

remarkable how great every non-US official NB website is

remarkable how great every non-US official NB website is
Why is that? I’d get it if NB.co.uk had a ton of MiUKs or something Logical like that. But it seems like every other country is getting MiUS 992s and they’re not even moving. In Russia, your namesakes (know there as the “boats and beaches” btw) sat on the site for a month!

I sure hope the November projection for NB1 pans out. It feels like production is still clearly far, far behind where they would like to be at NB.

I sure hope the November projection for NB1 pans out. It feels like production is still clearly far, far behind where they would like to be at NB.

yeah, it's really telling with this Thursday's kawhi shoe drop---instead of a MiUSA model they're making yet another 850....admittedly in a fire colorway but still

Back
Top Bottom