Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Took an L on the END 1500 but stoked to see so many of y’all eating!

enjoying a beer to ease the Ls but may end up putting in stockx bids again.

Purple are awesome. Did we actually get a preview of those before? There were a million previews (and almost zero US drops) so forgive my memory on this one...

Yeah they were in that picture - I think it was in two sections - a user made with all of the announced colorways. Still a ton yet to hit shelves anywhere. Don’t remember how far back that was posted.

Sold my OW 1 UNC to fund these.. ordered 8/13 from SX and got these today. Still waiting for the botanical pair..

6B526660-ED5D-42D0-A74A-CC35948A8E19.jpeg

DD55E6ED-A536-4A0A-971C-19459981F2DE.jpeg

Good choice :nthat:
OW UNC 1 is good to look at, wear... not so much imo. Much rather own both of those Jjjjounds than 1 pair of OW UNC 1.

I’m gonna celebrate the W by losing at Fall Guys over and over again with the boys. I have won a few times, but I know somebody with the 20 win trophy. WTF?

I made these awhile back if it’s what you’re referencing. And yes those are supposed to be burgundy not purple!
CB1100D3-F4F6-4E5D-B59D-D1903B16D5A8.jpeg
5D50E1B7-234E-4FC7-9C52-6DED0EEC5CFF.jpeg
Sorry to not give credit where due! I couldn’t remember the specifics of the post, but thanks for putting it up again!

Last edited:
Don't think theres any other way a retailer can do pre-orders without charging up front. if they don't charge upfront you'll inevitably see people pre-order and only pay if resell prices are worth it. Not ideal, but i get it.
I think regarding Best Buy...I really think they started charging up front when the first Nintendo amiibo released. People ate those up as fast as any hype collab. Amiibo and steelbook collectors both had a resale wave for a while. I’m sure a handful of retailers are paying attention to ALD’s strategy to see if it works out well. Execution and communication will be key moving forward.

I think regarding Best Buy...I really think they started charging up front when the first Nintendo amiibo released. People ate those up as fast as any hype collab. Amiibo and steelbook collectors both had a resale wave for a while. I’m sure a handful of retailers are paying attention to ALD’s strategy to see if it works out well. Execution and communication will be key moving forward.

nah upfront is recent. I’ve gotten nearly all the amiibo I have from Best Buy (GCU) and only the hero/joker ones charged up front.

regardless I’m fine paying if it secures a pair. I know this won’t be the norm but hope it catches on a little bit

Damn, I don’t know whether to pull the trigger and just buy JJJJounds off Stock X. Prices are rising and I don’t want to regret it.

I made these awhile back if it’s what you’re referencing. And yes those are supposed to be burgundy not purple!
CB1100D3-F4F6-4E5D-B59D-D1903B16D5A8.jpeg
5D50E1B7-234E-4FC7-9C52-6DED0EEC5CFF.jpeg
Thanks for the repost. That black multicolor pair is amazing. I grabbed the 574 version of that CW off NB.com and then I remembered 574s don’t for fit my foot at all. Was excited to see they’re doing it as a 992 though since it’s such a great color combo.

Back
Top Bottom