Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Wow these look amazing. I've been looking for a pair here and there but have yet to find anything. Does anyone know an estimate of what resellers are asking for these?

should I cop a pair of worn blue berlin 577 for $100?  It seems like a really good price.

edit: misread the listing its $140

Last edited:
Wow these look amazing. I've been looking for a pair here and there but have yet to find anything. Does anyone know an estimate of what resellers are asking for these?
there is a sz 10 for 260 + shipping out there. Could possibly bring him down

there is a sz 10 for 260 + shipping out there. Could possibly bring him down
Hmm that's a better price then what I was anticipating. If you or anyone else happen to find a 9.5 please let me know. I have the 990's in a 10 right now and its killing me because they're too big and so I just have them sitting in the box lol. So I know I can't do a 10 in the a.r.c.'s otherwise I'd jump on that deal. Thanks for letting me know about those. It gives me a good idea of what people are asking for these.

Copped these on Ebay a few minutes ago, got them for a good price :smokin

Anyone who knows the spot where the united arrows 1500s already dropped, I'd appreciate it greatly if you could send me a PM. My friend from NYC has been fiending for them and I'd like to be able to help him out, he has helped me many a time.

Anyone who knows the spot where the united arrows 1500s already dropped, I'd appreciate it greatly if you could send me a PM. My friend from NYC has been fiending for them and I'd like to be able to help him out, he has helped me many a time.
They haven't dropped yet but WestNYC will have them. The shipment is there already

IMO the shoe is ugly

Last edited:
Those aren't shots at all, I am sure some people legit had never seen them before or known about them, and to be fair it is a nice c/w. Im not even a RF hater, I hated on him more so early on when he flipped or redid alot of old colorways and got credit as some kingpin designer...the recent release of my favorite OG asics C/W (a CW that many hated, I just happen to love them) kinda irked me a bit as well, but whatever. Even at his DavidZ days he was more of a marketer than a designer in my book.

It just proves the guy is great at marketing. Same thing happened when he posted those pony hairs...a shoe that went on clearance racks in most spots was suddenly being labeled a new RF design by some blogs lol. I own a few RF pairs (only the more recent ones, glad he upped production numbers a bit because I sure as hell couldn't get the salmon toes, aquamarines, rose golds, etc)

A little off topic but it was interesting to see so many posts about them shortly after he posted that pic.
wink.gif

Those aren't shots at all, I am sure some people legit had never seen them before or known about them, and to be fair it is a nice c/w. Im not even a RF hater, I hated on him more so early on when he flipped or redid alot of old colorways and got credit as some kingpin designer...the recent release of my favorite OG asics C/W (a CW that many hated, I just happen to love them) kinda irked me a bit as well, but whatever. Even at his DavidZ days he was more of a marketer than a designer in my book.

It just proves the guy is great at marketing. Same thing happened when he posted those pony hairs...a shoe that went on clearance racks in most spots was suddenly being labeled a new RF design by some blogs lol. I own a few RF pairs (only the more recent ones, glad he upped production numbers a bit because I sure as hell couldn't get the salmon toes, aquamarines, rose golds, etc)

A little off topic but it was interesting to see so many posts about them shortly after he posted that pic.
wink.gif
lemon just posted a pic of them a few pages back and then the chatter started... where is his credit?

So would most people say the 1500s run true to size? I'm might go after those United Arrows when they drop. I wear a 10 (my true size) in 990 anniversary, 580s, and 574s, and a 9.5 in the 996, 998, and 1400.

Also, do the 574 IDs run true to size for anyone that has a pair?

Back
Top Bottom