Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Us sizes and uk are only .5 difference? Sz 10us is 9.5uk correct? Not at home so can't look at my pairs.

Finally came across these on sale.

91689FA8-3876-4A2A-9F7E-115A65193C3E.jpeg

Best thing to do with suede is brush out all the dirt you can with a suede brush. Then spot clean any stains very carefully with a mild detergent and as little water as possible. Dab it dry and brush it out.

YOU’RE A life saver thank you! Got suede brushes Amazon worked flawless!

Best of luck fam. If I’m fortunate enough to cop a pair for myself then I’m considering buying a pair for a friend if the store honors it. I’m thankful they are releasing primarily in stores within the DMV, so it isn’t hard to go store hopping. Best of luck copping on Friday!
You too. I was told that each customer can get 1 GS and 1 men's size per store. I wish that my feet was smaller so I could get one of each from one store and be out. LOL I will be strategic though and be close to 2 stores so I can go from one store to another.

these are sick! how's the comfort?
Comfort is great! I’m not a running shoe expert by any means, but these were recommended for me to start off with since I’ve started off with ski light runs again. There’s definitely this bounce type of feedback from the midsole, and it makes for less soreness and less negative feedback on my legs and back. If you are looking at them just for walking, then these will definitely do the trick but that bouncy midsole will make you want to go for a jog too.😅

I totally understand and honestly, I am not sure who would want to rock them if they are not from DC or have any significant ties to the city. It is like when I see some dope CW in a pair of Pumas and then I find out that the shoe is a nod to NYC. I cannot rock them, no matter how dope they look, because I am not from there and it is just weird for me to do so. These NBs are extremely specific to DC and I am glad that only the DC area and Baltimore stores will be getting them (since the online stock will go to resellers and their bots).
Yeahh idk man I mean grew up around northern va so I’m from the area and have basically grown up on new balances and a lot of the culture but..still lol..
However I always said whenever they bring back the 992s they should do some type of dc collab

Back
Top Bottom