Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

1622210600669.png

Can't believe I managed to cart and check out.

Damn I must of not been fast enough
The trick to Shopify sites is before the drop, cart something, go through the checkout process till the payment page. Open another tab, empty your cart, go to the page where the item will pop up. Once you cart it, refresh your checkout page in the other tab. If there's a captcha, it will redirect you to it but once you solve it, it will redirect back to the payment page.

Bodega has the Casablanca New Balance 327:

Kith as well:

The trick to Shopify sites is before the drop, cart something, go through the checkout process till the payment page. Open another tab, empty your cart, go to the page where the item will pop up. Once you cart it, refresh your checkout page in the other tab. If there's a captcha, it will redirect you to it but once you solve it, it will redirect back to the payment page.
Let me try this on some 1s lol

I was cart jacked also, but it is all good because my brother and I are 3rd in line at White Marsh mall and got here at 10:45. I wonder how the lines are at the locations in DC and closer to the city though.....
Dope, prices crazy on 3rd party.

I was cart jacked also, but it is all good because my brother and I are 3rd in line at White Marsh mall and got here at 10:45. I wonder how the lines are at the locations in DC and closer to the city though.....
Wow thats awesome, yeah around DC lines were long. Planned on going if I missed online. Luckily didn’t have to.

Snagged the ALD hat . . My first ALD garment. Will go w my bird canvas bag. (From the Nb capsule)

I kinda want the new 237s

You should be able to have all the pairs. Shouldn’t be anyone up here going for them.

Back
Top Bottom