Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i may have to get the grey/red elites as a broke man's nice kicks kinda concilation prize to not have actual nice kicks. pretty day outside so decided to bring some kicks out to catch some sun:

Putting all those back into their boxes + shoe trees + stuffing paper (that's how mine are) must be a pain, those 996s in the front don't look too bad (next to the elite 999s)

Yeah about nicekicks and the UA1500 was weird..I clicked on the latest arrivals and I was stunned to see them.. I clicked and saw only size 7. I tried to hit them up on chat asking when they were dropped and no one responded. A couple of minutes later it was gone...:nerd:

I don't know if this is the best deal or y'all like anything they've got in stock but Jimmy Jazz has 25% off clearance with GN15, these 996 are less than $90 shipped...limited sizes, 10+ though.

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/new-balance-996-sneaker/M996DB?color=Blue

YCMC code is RMN15FS for 15% off and free shipping. thanks stunna. niketalk: same ritual here. was just waiting on usps to arrive and had nothing else to do. btw here's what they dropped off:

Limited Edt Vault x nb 577bst

Reactions: LoX
Anybody have the New Balance X Herschel h710? I was thinking about picking them up under retail but was wondering how the fit and quality is.  

am i the only one that thinks these "elite edition series" seem to look like a cheaper made series than other gr's?

I actually feel tha same way haha!

Can anyone shed some light on this pair of 1500's.  Found my size from a guy in Europe for $150 shipped DS.  Good deal?

Here's a link for more info: http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2009/11/10/new-balance-1500-limited-edition-pack/

Im actually looking for the three colorways. The have the "Provider collab feel" on them. I think they are really nice. And yes, some pairs were sold in outlets in Singapore last year. I know bec some of my friends got their pair there. For $150 shipped Id cop.

Last edited:
Just put my 999 Elites to the test. It was about the 3rd time I've worn them and I had them on for an entire 8 hour shift. I work retail so I'm walking the whole time. I'm happy to say there isn't the first hint or cracking on either shoe. So I guess there are just a few bad apples in the bunch.

Last edited:
Just put my 999 Elites to the test. It was about the 3rd time I've worn them and I had them on for an entire 8 hour shift. I work retail so I'm walking the whole time. I'm happy to say there isn't the first hint or cracking on either shoe. So I guess there are just a few bad apples in the bunch.
Same here. I've worn mine twice. Once for 7 hours and a second time for 4 hours. I work in a school and I'm always on my feet. Shoes are extremely comfortable and will be in heavy rotation this summer.

am i the only one that thinks these "elite edition series" seem to look like a cheaper made series than other gr's?
I wouldn't touch any of them at all - Which is a shame because while I really like the 1500's from the pack colourway wise, the shape is totally butchered and the materials used are pox.

I actually feel tha same way haha!
Here's a link for more info: http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2009/11/10/new-balance-1500-limited-edition-pack/

Im actually looking for the three colorways. The have the "Provider collab feel" on them. I think they are really nice. And yes, some pairs were sold in outlets in Singapore last year. I know bec some of my friends got their pair there. For $150 shipped Id cop.
The White/Blues from that pack are some of my favorite 1500s ever. It's too bad I was a few months late into the game for those. Now I'd be surprised if they ever pop up on ebay in my size. 

fo****zle always bringing heat! Gonna need to look out for the wifey as well for NBs.

After viewing that 1500 pack, they may be in the same vein as the other "limited edition" asian mades. I agree, colorways are dope. Just don't expect the same quality. The few pairs I had did not even have the same foot feel. The paint cracked hella fast, it was just not a quality job at all. The shape was pretty bad too but again, the C/Ws were dope, so its a trade off I guess.

Back
Top Bottom