Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

sick pickups and shots from Fos)hizzles, Stunna, and Jeremy, and Will
Hey Cham sup? Thanks! :D

with the consistent fire :pimp:
Thanks bro, your pick ups are dope as well esp the mouse Feral 999s :smokin

3rd delivery day in a row

ua1500
Nice :smokin

Fo****zles :pimp: need the valentines for the wife as well!
Thanks man. Got them back in 2011 I believe.

F o s h i z z l e s: What can i say man! Game over! You and your pickups! :nthat:
haha Appreciate it Jeff

fo****zle always bringing heat! Gonna need to look out for the wifey as well for NBs.
Thanks man. The blue pair NB said was a Korea exclusive. Was glad to know they released in Singapore

Just out of curiosity does anyone here have a pair of 1300JP from 2010? I'm kinda new to NB and when I saw these the other day online and was shocked by how nice they are. Apparently they retailed for like 320$? Anyways I just wanted to know how exclusive this shoe was and how many people on here managed to get a pair of these beautiful kicks 

Also shout out to Razz for helping me snag a pair of 1300CL. Shipping to Canada is ridiculous but I had to do it anyway. 

Just out of curiosity does anyone here have a pair of 1300JP from 2010? I'm kinda new to NB and when I saw these the other day online and was shocked by how nice they are. Apparently they retailed for like 320$? Anyways I just wanted to know how exclusive this shoe was and how many people on here managed to get a pair of these beautiful kicks 

Also shout out to Razz for helping me snag a pair of 1300CL. Shipping to Canada is ridiculous but I had to do it anyway. 
i do. retail was extremely high for this pair, i dont remember paying 320, i think for me it came out to be around 250 - almost 275 with tax if i remember correctly

they were very limited and retro every 5 years in its identical original state from 1985, Heres a pic 
smile.gif

Being on a relative hiatus sucks when I log in here and see this stuff!

Picked up a beat pair of white pigeons, hopefully I can clean them up. Got my eye on finally grabbing some Wests, decided to not cop those zx's to justify that purchase. Other then that I will have to live through you guys. Wife has an expensive camera habit :frown: So keep those dope pickups coming!

Sup folks! Just thought I'd stop by and start off with a "Hey this is me post" :smile:

Fairly new to the New Balance game but loving every cop I do and wont stop any day soon so to speak. I've been in contact with harryf**** and jellyfishin for a while via instagram and they are the one introducing me to this forum part. Cheers for that guys! Hopefully im here to stay.

26 year old from Sweden by the way. Havnt really been in to anything special before but as I said, fairly new to the NB over all but cant really see what else i'd go for nowadays.

Sup folks! Just thought I'd stop by and start off with a "Hey this is me post" :smile:

Fairly new to the New Balance game but loving every cop I do and wont stop any day soon so to speak. I've been in contact with harryf**** and jellyfishin for a while via instagram and they are the one introducing me to this forum part. Cheers for that guys! Hopefully im here to stay.

26 year old from Sweden by the way. Havnt really been in to anything special before but as I said, fairly new to the NB over all but cant really see what else i'd go for nowadays.
Sweden huh? You live near Stockholm by chance? 

Wow stunna, thats insane. Can't stop staring at that shoe. I definitely got into NB at the wrong time lol. Thanks for the info

Welcome sneakfreak420. Knew you'd be on here soon enough. Just don't try to keep up with some of these guys pickups..... You will be broke. Cough...Stunna...Cough...Fo****zles...

Wow stunna, thats insane. Can't stop staring at that shoe. I definitely got into NB at the wrong time lol. Thanks for the info
thanks man, hopefully youll luck out in 2015 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by HARRYF**** 

Welcome sneakfreak420. Knew you'd be on here soon enough. Just don't try to keep up with some of these guys pickups..... You will be broke. Cough...Stunna...Cough...Fo****zles...
laugh.gif

Thanks guys!
Originally Posted by HARRYF**** 

Haha I wont be able to anyway probably :wink: no worries.
Originally Posted by B Sox  

Whatup Sneakfreak! Can't wait for that package to get here!

Haha, same here.. Im like a child on christmas eve for those kicks man..

Last edited:

Hey Bruce if you're in Canada check Groovy out -they have quite a NB collection.  

Here is the link:

http://www.groovyshoes.ca/Scripts/prodList_all.asp?brand=25

Can't remember who asked about the 1300LG but they have them as well.

Hey Bruce if you're in Canada check Groovy out -they have quite a NB collection.  

Here is the link:

http://www.groovyshoes.ca/Scripts/prodList_all.asp?brand=25

Can't remember who asked about the 1300LG but they have them as well.
Hey bonbien thanks for the heads up. Definitely going to go to them next time I'm looking for a pair. I was looking for the 1300LG but the pair they have are .5 size too small... 

Its all good thanks again man, repped. 

gatormd: nice pick ups, I'm ready to break those tassies out once the weather gets prime

sneakfreak: welcome man, let us know if you need any help

everyone: likewise, feel free to introduce yourself (lurker or not) and I'll try my best to give you the knowledge that I have

Back
Top Bottom