Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

After viewing that 1500 pack, they may be in the same vein as the other "limited edition" asian mades. I agree, colorways are dope. Just don't expect the same quality. The few pairs I had did not even have the same foot feel. The paint cracked hella fast, it was just not a quality job at all. The shape was pretty bad too but again, the C/Ws were dope, so its a trade off I guess.
weird thing about that is my UCLAs mid soles are are perfect after multiple wears, one wear of my CT3's and the midsole is already chipping

These were waiting for me at the door

I managed to get sz 8.5 and 9 Bape x UNDFTD x Adidas ZX 5000. Does anybody have a sz 9.5 Mojito's for trade?

I have over 160+ feedbacks from ISS (SC) and Los Angeles meet-ups on my Facebook page:

Facebook.com/chuxndunx

(If you click "Show Older Stories" or "2012" you'll see my post, "Please leave your feedback here")

great pick ups everyone :pimp:

my newest from today

OMG the 999's beast joints (i cant remember the exact name) i looked for those forever a few years and totally forgot about them ... only saw a lot of fakes

nice pick ups
i just got my boston marathons inthe other day

dont sleep these are beasty
i was the one who actually nabbed the 99sevens

Last edited:
Damn, two pairs of the 993 Boston Marathons?

I got a pair a few days ago along with the Black 990s and 574 Floral Blues. Too lazy to take a pic.

Didn't realize the 998s were Tassies? Woah at the Ebay prices.

Last edited:
OMG the 999's beast joints (i cant remember the exact name) i looked for those forever a few years and totally forgot about them ... only saw a lot of fakes

nice pick ups
i just got my boston marathons inthe other day
Feral Pack

gah...damn it i want those Marathon 990s, nice pick up

Saw the concepts 574s in store today (along with the Boston marathons, grey 580s, new 1600s, etc...) today. Still can't make sense as to why they're $200. I really hope they sit until they have to mark them at half price like when they did those patent leather wallabees

CNCPTS overprices everything. Those 574s are made in the USA but still. Hopefully a GITD option goes up on NB for their customs

I guess the first 4 times we told him "no buying/selling/trading in here" wasnt enough :rolleyes

sick pickups and shots from Fos)hizzles, Stunna, and Jeremy, and Will

Sorry : (

I'm determined to get some sz 9.5 Mojito's and this is the best place to look for it. Whatever hyped shoes I get I'm willing to trade for it.

Those UA 1500s are a little lackluster IMO. Just got the Milans in and definitely think they look better. Pass.

These just came in the mail today. First nb pick up and im very satisfied with the quality. Excuse the cell phone quality. If anyone could help me locate the navy pair at a good price in a size 11 it would be very appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom