Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Kith always has random NB’s popup. My boy is the footwear buyer, never hit him up for anything but I atleast needs a head up now with all the random NB drops they do smh.

Went to Kith in LA on friday and it seems like they restocked Genesis's since the last time I went last month - they also had Tornado 990v3s & Polar Blue 990v2s. Picked up the Tornados and doubled up on Genesis's for myself
Still looking for those Tornados if anybody is planning a trip to Kith. I think I've mentioned this before, but I'd be more than happy toss in a little extra for a proxy. Any help would be much appreciated!

Mr. Me Too
DD5BA3F3-792E-477F-A757-A66B942FC938.jpeg

I didn’t hesitate this time lol.

$190 shipped

Last edited:
Sorry to keep asking but are these GRs or GYs? Some people are saying they're the same color just different color codes, like the CL and CLS.
GR & GY are the exact same. I had 2 pairs of GRs with production dates from 19 & 20 that were slightly different shades of grey. Colour imperfection is to be expected when dealing with natural raw materials like leather & pigskin. I haven't seen a pair of GYs in person yet but I am 99% confident any discrepancy in suede colour between GR, GY & VS2 is either colour imperfection or photo lighting/filters.

Last edited:
This has been probably discussed already and need your opinions, which is more comfortable, the 990 v3 or v5?

Back
Top Bottom