Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Day for Night

With apologies to Francois Truffaut.
smokin.gif

Got a pair of provider 1500s jacked from off my porch this week. Even though I live in the most heavily policed suburban town on the fu*cking planet. Ah well........ The hunt continues again :frown:

Last edited:
Got a pair of provider 1500s jacked from off my porch this week. Even though I live in the most heavily policed suburban town on the fu*cking planet. Ah well........ The hunt continues again :frown:

I fear the same thing sooner or later. I think the kids in the neighborhood might get hip to what is in some of those boxes. Might have to start picking my stuff up. sorry to hear that man!

Got a pair of provider 1500s jacked from off my porch this week. Even though I live in the most heavily policed suburban town on the fu*cking planet. Ah well........ The hunt continues again
frown.gif
Damn, I was wondering how I was able to scoop a pair of provider 1500's for $80 off craigslist yesterday...kid didn't seem to know what he had...

jk...that blows
mean.gif

Damn, I was wondering how I was able to scoop a pair of provider 1500's for $80 off craigslist yesterday...kid didn't seem to know what he had...

jk...that blows:smh:

****** joke.

Yeah I suspect it was just some stupid kid from my town that did this, crime is legitimately unheard of here, but teenage stupidity is not. Getting all of my packages dropped off at my brothers apartment next town over from now on, they keep em safe locked in a room behind the front desk.

First time this type of thing has happened to me, and oh boy do I feel for the guys that this has happened to now. The real BIT*H of it is that of all the shoes that got delivered that week, the most important ones to me got jacked. I can't believe I'm saying this but I would actually be happier if one of my pairs of Milan's just got nabbed instead.

Needless to say I am going to be keeping my eyes peeled to Craigslist and the local buying/selling groups. This isn't a shoe that just pops up in my size, in my area, by coincidence. That said, if anyone sees a pair of DS provider 1500s for sale in the Fairfield county/NYC area, hit me up. The odds are that it will be my pair. They had a distinguishing little mark near the NB on the midsole. It's not about the money, that is really not a bother to me. It's about the effort it took to find these and the principal that some grimey kid jacked me. Any help would be seriously appreciated, if I could track down the person that jacked em. It would be the ultimate satisfaction.

lmao gry60, it was a sz 13 a while ago..... maybe others were on it. I shoulve jump the gun when i messaged the seller on ebay haha

still waiting on these packages, think one should be here today and I'll be able to throw some pics up in a few hours. 3 Pairs, 3 pairs to go this week. Hope none of these kids in my area get hip, sometimes my delivery guy just knocks once and leaves package outside. 

So, the United Arrows come in a size 13? Ive only seen it on ebay and all shops I call only go 7-12... hmmm

Anybody order from City Gear earlier in the week when they were running their New Balance clearance coupon? I got no tracking no nothing for my order. anybody have experience with them?

You can always change the username, but don't forget to reset that IP. Even then, posting style/habits were enough. Regardless, I'll let dude (as they say) "cook"...
Wait so Avengenator is actually Zedrok?!? The dude that got called out posting other peoples collection pics as his own!?!?

You can say whatever you like. I know who I am and who I'm not. I don't care if you have been a member of this site for longer than I have, not gonna take **** from you.

Clearly you have quite the fulfilling life if you want to play online detective to mask your boredom.

You can say whatever you like. I know who I am and who I'm not. I don't care if you have been a member of this site for longer than I have, not gonna take **** from you.

Clearly you have quite the fulfilling life if you want to play online detective to mask your boredom.

So you're not denying that you're the NTer formerly known as Zedrok who tried to pass someone else's collection of as his own? It's okay, just funny that someone picked up on it.

Back
Top Bottom