Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

So you're not denying that you're the NTer formerly known as Zedrok who tried to pass someone else's collection of as his own? It's okay, just funny that someone picked up on it.
seriously. i couldve cared less if zedrok continued to post. dont know why people gotta hide. it's the internet. who cares what other people think. just do you.

Sorry to hear that, Zedrok...
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Anybody order from City Gear earlier in the week when they were running their New Balance clearance coupon? I got no tracking no nothing for my order. anybody have experience with them?

I already got my tracking and they will be here soon I think they sent tracking within 2 days. Did you get confirmation?

Nice pickups, EZ.

Nice 1300s and picture, kani21.

Thanks, denniscu, B Sox, jelly, and demiller.

Sorry, jeremy, I couldn't help myself.

On the topic of grails, I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that I'll never have one of the original Crooked Tongues 576s (particularly the blue or black/orange pair). They're just too rare and even if they do someday pop up in my size I'm sure the price will be ridiculous.

Last edited:
You can say whatever you like. I know who I am and who I'm not. I don't care if you have been a member of this site for longer than I have, not gonna take **** from you.

Clearly you have quite the fulfilling life if you want to play online detective to mask your boredom.
It's not even a big deal. I'd rather you just own up to it and keep the thread moving. It'd be much better/easier than creating a whole new username & starting this same old process over again. Just became kind of tiring seeing every other post name-dropping exclusives. Not sure what kind of personal gain you get from that...

You can say whatever you like. I know who I am and who I'm not. I don't care if you have been a member of this site for longer than I have, not gonna take **** from you.

Clearly you have quite the fulfilling life if you want to play online detective to mask your boredom.
C'mon b you should have just taken your L like a man.

Last edited:
Lmao... This thread is getting some Nike entertainment too now...:tongue:

Someone was talking about fair reseller prices for Steel Blues a few pages back and how $200 was fair - well there's a VNDS Sz 10.5 in the classifieds for $480... Damn...SMH... Anything with Ronnie Fieg's name on it isn't selling for less than $300-400 nowadays.

Last edited:

is this kinda like one of those "non-denial denials" that politicians or like celebrities when they go to rehab give?

That fingercroxx release was so bogus I can't stand the shoe now. I have no desire to spend over retail on them, so money saved
laugh.gif

There is no way that can be Zedrok...he wouldnt have posted about a sought after pair being jacked, he would have posted someones pic as a new pickup
wink.gif

That fingercroxx release was so bogus I can't stand the shoe now. I have no desire to spend over retail on them, so money saved :lol:

I know what you mean. I copped them for retail but was such a hassle hawking sites waiting for them to drop and seeing them disappear from my cart that I don't love em much. Shame, because when I first saw pics of them months before release I thought amazing looking shoe. I get them out from time to time and all I can think is Hassle...bit like having a pair of grails in .5 the wrong size. Nice-but something ain't quite right.

That fingercroxx release was so bogus I can't stand the shoe now. I have no desire to spend over retail on them, so money saved :lol:

There is no way that can be Zedrok...he wouldnt have posted about a sought after pair being jacked, he would have posted someones pic as a new pickup :wink:

Exactly. I don't lust for them anymore.
Sad to say but I was caught up in the hype at that time.

Anyone hear anything about a stateside release for the Junya Watanabe 1600s? Those look amazing and I wasn't about to try to cop from freaking zozotown. 

Back
Top Bottom