Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone hear anything about a stateside release for the Junya Watanabe 1600s? Those look amazing and I wasn't about to try to cop from freaking zozotown. 
Whats wrong with zozo? Theyre a godsend. Always retail with free domestic shipping. Been getting my bape gear from them for years. Shipped to the us through a proxy it would still be much cheaper than buying from bape ny. Maybe theyd be available at high end shops like colette or dsm (not 100% sure they carry junya watanabe), but it's gonna cost more because it's imported from japan. Unless they go on sale i guess. All the junya watanabe man NB collabs have run double/triple the normal retail for the respective model. Thats what slapping a designer label on a product does unfortunately.

Yeah I suspect it was just some stupid kid from my town that did this, crime is legitimately unheard of here, but teenage stupidity is not. Getting all of my packages dropped off at my brothers apartment next town over from now on, they keep em safe locked in a room behind the front desk.

First time this type of thing has happened to me, and oh boy do I feel for the guys that this has happened to now. The real BIT*H of it is that of all the shoes that got delivered that week, the most important ones to me got jacked. I can't believe I'm saying this but I would actually be happier if one of my pairs of Milan's just got nabbed instead.

Needless to say I am going to be keeping my eyes peeled to Craigslist and the local buying/selling groups. This isn't a shoe that just pops up in my size, in my area, by coincidence. That said, if anyone sees a pair of DS provider 1500s for sale in the Fairfield county/NYC area, hit me up. The odds are that it will be my pair. They had a distinguishing little mark near the NB on the midsole. It's not about the money, that is really not a bother to me. It's about the effort it took to find these and the principal that some grimey kid jacked me. Any help would be seriously appreciated, if I could track down the person that jacked em. It would be the ultimate satisfaction.
same exact thing happened to me with a pair i dropped +300 plus for.  Luckily I was able to get a refund by filing a police report and getting paypal to refund me.. But it was meaningless since I would have much rather had the shoes.  The lesson I learned is always signature delivery or request to pick up at a shipping center NO MATTER where you live.  And to top it,  I lived in a gated community with the place locked down 24/7.

Best on Feet

1. 1300's

2. 999's

3. 574s

Most Comfortable

1. 996's

2. 999's

3. 1500's

Last edited:
Nice pickups, EZ.

Nice 1300s and picture, kani21.

Thanks, denniscu, B Sox, jelly, and demiller.

Sorry, jeremy, I couldn't help myself.

On the topic of grails, I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that I'll never have one of the original Crooked Tongues 576s (particularly the blue or black/orange pair). They're just too rare and even if they do someday pop up in my size I'm sure the price will be ridiculous.
What size are you? I've got the blue one in immaculate condition.

Ok, you can say whatever you want to. Last time I checked 1 persons word is not law, but I guess that's how things works on here, date>everything. I said I don't take this stuff seriously when I joined and I still stand by that. It's pretty sad too that this thread only moves now when there is "drama". Bunch of grown *** men going, tehehe ohhh no he didnttttt. But if you want to ostracize me for simply contributing and trying to help then aite. You're not going to rustle my jimmies as hard as you may try. As I also said when I joined, I'm only here to help people, not hide info and **** like the cliques on here. I am going to continue to, and if it pisses you off, well only the better.

Btw if anyone is still looking for the UA 1500, corporate still has plenty left via phone order.

Ok, you can say whatever you want to. Last time I checked 1 persons word is not law, but I guess that's how things works on here, date>everything. I said I don't take this stuff seriously when I joined and I still stand by that. It's pretty sad too that this thread only moves now when there is "drama". Bunch of grown *** men going, tehehe ohhh no he didnttttt. But if you want to ostracize me for simply contributing and trying to help then aite. You're not going to rustle my jimmies as hard as you may try. As I also said when I joined, I'm only here to help people, not hide info and **** like the cliques on here. I am going to continue to, and if it pisses you off, well only the better.

Btw if anyone is still looking for the UA 1500, corporate still has plenty left via phone order.

Thanks Zed, repped!!

Damn, my Bape x UNDFTD x Adidas ZX 5000 for sz 9.5 Mojito trade didn't go through. Only if he lived within the U.S.

Anybody has sz 9.5 Mojito? I've been looking for it a long time now.

wish i did, i'd trade you in a heartbeat

: (

The trade was definitely in his favor, but he helped me before so I was willing to do a straight trade. Little did I know he was in Singapore...

I'm back on the search for those sz 9.5
Mojito.

No one is ostracizing you for "simply contributing". People ostracized you because you blatantly lied. If you are only here to help people, then why are you trying to pass off someone else's NB collection as your own? It has nothing to do with Team NB, join dates or anything. It's about straight up lying and taking credit for something that isn't yours. If you don't care about what we think, as you claim, then why did you try to pass off someone else's collection as your own? Just be honest and upfront, and then no one will give you ish. 

On a serious note though, who copped UA1500s today? Was on the fence for a while since I already had the Milan AM1s, but that colorway is just too money. Plus I love 1500s.

No one is ostracizing you for "simply contributing". People ostracized you because you blatantly lied. If you are only here to help people, then why are you trying to pass off someone else's NB collection as your own? It has nothing to do with Team NB, join dates or anything. It's about straight up lying and taking credit for something that isn't yours. If you don't care about what we think, as you claim, then why did you try to pass off someone else's collection as your own? Just be honest and upfront, and then no one will give you ish. 
Bingo, what's hilarious is this dude gets it and look at his join date. Seriously though I hardly see people looking at join dates here to begin with because so many members accounts got messed up with the switch. Again no need to be insecure, its the internet. No one knows or cares who you are. You might as well come back as zedrok, keep contributing and we can all move on.
Maybe im not in here enough, but is it really cliquey? Or is it that we all laugh at random dude's post because it's funny and all of a sudden we're a clique. Im not following.

Back on to the shoes.............

I just ordered some 999 Fiegs at a good price, especially for my size. Im stoked. I have like 3-4 more pairs i need to cop now so i can calm down, but Im at about 6 pairs within the last week with alot of packages comin to my house hahaha Neighbors probably think i move weight through the mail hahahaa

I have a question....... If you could take any model/colorway/collab that dropped and add/subtract/exchange two colors....which shoe and what colors would it be?

Me, i dont do pink so id take those white pigeon 575's, and make the pink a UNC blue and the grey areas would be black.

I have a question....... If you could take any model/colorway/collab that dropped and add/subtract/exchange two colors....which shoe and what colors would it be?

Me, i dont do pink so id take those white pigeon 575's, and make the pink a UNC blue and the grey areas would be black.

Great question! I'd pick the Sneakersnstuff/Milkcrate 577SN1 and get rid of a couple colours (maybe the green and yellow). I really liked the gray pair they did as well but the 577SN1 was just too busy for me.

Back
Top Bottom