Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

DM If anyone here a sz 12 and looking for a pair of CNY 2002Rs I’ll oop you. Don’t think I can make them work for myself.

there's going to be some fakes soon if they command this much attention.....just watch out for those NB x JJounnd collabs...:rofl:be sure to check the spelling lol

They don’t know what to fake in advance. That’s why REP communities, and dix eating resellers, and bot boys hate NB

It can be one collab that goes for $700, then another collab by the same two companies that goes under retail. It ain’t worth it for them and they have no interest in learning about any shoe line whose popular numbers go above 14.

I saw shoetubers sleep on this release on the jjjjound site and laugh at people who would pay $250 for New Balances. These the same dudes who was paying $325 retail for Yeezy 700s because they had 3M glued onto them.

Those Same morons was up bright and early today tryna snag a pair of these to resell now that they know they hold value

Nice! But I think it I was in Hawaii, I’d rather spend $275 at Leonard’s haha
Leonard’s overrated.
i-dont-want-no-trouble-kevin-hart.gif

Last edited:
I don't know how I missed the news of Rich Paul and Klutch launcing Klutch Athletics through NB...that's really interesting...

I missed this too.

I was looking at the accounts followed by Klutch Athletics and it looks like there’s now an NB Gridiron account too

Back
Top Bottom