Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Super simple colorway. I don't love the price point, but for me this is a great cut n dry colorway that I'll definitely try and scoop. And also a pair for my little man since they've got fam sizing.

Now for today lol... Kicking off phase 5 of the MCU in the M2002RHO "Phantom"
20230218_114519.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone is interested, I’m letting go of some pairs.
Both size 12, brand new with everything.

Just retail I paid and shipping to you.

JFG Performance Art Pack in Pink
Lunar New Year 2002rs.

Just don’t see myself wearing them anytime soon.

Hit my PM.

-Drew

I’ll admit it, growing up I made fun of other kids who wore NB but then my friend got a pair with this similar color way. Blue with a volt-ish accent and they were fire. I wanted to copy him and get them but I couldn’t break my act of hating on NB :lol: they aren’t those ones but I wonder if I’ll ever see them again
Man NB were ridiculed by my friends in school, probably the archetypal “uncool” shoe. Mind you we were all wearing phat skate shoes back then :lol:

I didn’t get a pair of NB until I was like 19 or 20 because of that

I’ll admit it, growing up I made fun of other kids who wore NB but then my friend got a pair with this similar color way. Blue with a volt-ish accent and they were fire. I wanted to copy him and get them but I couldn’t break my act of hating on NB :lol: they aren’t those ones but I wonder if I’ll ever see them again

Man NB were ridiculed by my friends in school, probably the archetypal “uncool” shoe. Mind you we were all wearing phat skate shoes back then :lol:

I didn’t get a pair of NB until I was like 19 or 20 because of that
Man, I'm glad I grew up in the era where all the nearly all brands had so level of coolness or cache. You would only get ridiculed for rocking fake Jordans

I really have no idea what’s even funny about New Balance. I remember being in high school when the 574s got super hot for a second

“Haha, you’re wearing stylish and comfortable sneakers made from great materials, that you probably got for an affordable price. Don’t you wish you were wearing some uncomfortable, plastic Panda Dunks instead?

Even when I see dudes on here acting all weird and condescending toward people who wear New Balances, my first thought is “Bruh, you too old to still be letting what other people think dictate what you wearing. Also you still dress like garbage”

I grew up in Seattle so I feel like NB and brands like Saucony, K Swiss, etc always got love too.

Back
Top Bottom