Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Gorgeous! But that just saved me a purchase cause they're too hairy for my tastes, was on the fence between that and the 998 Core and I think I'll go for the core! Unless release info comes soon for those cream V6s, then I'll have to decide between those two before I give in and buy both anyways.

Gorgeous! But that just saved me a purchase cause they're too hairy for my tastes, was on the fence between that and the 998 Core and I think I'll go for the core! Unless release info comes soon for those cream V6s, then I'll have to decide between those two before I give in and buy both anyways.
Yea it’s a bit much. Nb figured they could put some leftover bits on a sneaker and see how it sells

They look great to me. I always considered the hairy suede as a premium/upgraded suede that elevates the shoe in a good way. That’s one of the main reason why I copped these actually. It’s literally the same hairy suede that was used on all the teddy season 1 pairs and I didn’t see folk complain one bit about those. I just don’t see what big deal is all the sudden about it being hairy lol. I think it makes them look even more premium. Different stokes I guess.

They look great to me. I always considered the hairy suede as a premium/upgraded suede that elevates the shoe in a good way. That’s one of the main reason why I copped these actually. It’s literally the same hairy suede that was used on all the teddy season 1 pairs and I didn’t see folk complain one bit about those. I just don’t see what big deal is all the sudden about it being hairy lol. I think it makes them look even more premium. Different stokes I guess.
It get itchy lmao

I like’em hairy too. But if ya don’t, a cheap fabric shaver should help

0M6A8768.jpeg
0M6A8772.jpeg
0M6A8770.jpeg

Regardless of how many extra bases we’re giving them, when they rounded first we got the greatest turn of all time.

My shoes arrived yesterday. I feel like the UPS man tried to get me. 1st NB got NB tags all over the damn box. Got an alert saying they missed me on the 2nd attempt to deliver and left a note on the door. Luckily my bro was home(i send everything to my mom crib) and he thought fast before the dude left the complex.

Since when do you need Sig for shoes? This like my 7th pair from NB and never needed that. And my Bro said the box was cracked open a little by the size tag.

Back
Top Bottom