Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

That good old Made in the USA craftsmanship. Opened up the box today and only made it as far as cutting off the New Balance tags. Didn’t get to lace them up much less try them on. Huge disappointment.
4A947408-CD04-46E4-9EF0-91CEDACEC42E.jpeg
18FF42CC-F68A-434C-8ED7-445F1A75A52B.jpeg
Damn. NB should send you a replacement and give your money back too.

I don’t like it. I usually don’t trip on small issues but nasty discolored glue stains right out of the box is a bridge too far for me. Sending back for an exchange pair and hopefully they can send me a pair equivalent to what’s pictured on their website smh.
A3DF9903-9195-4B37-9F65-4CA24D387A63.jpeg

I like NBs as much as the next guy but I've been saying for a while that NB has finessed a lot of people into thinking MiUSA automatically means quality simply by saving the most desirable models and materials for MiUSA. There's a handmade aspect that I appreciate but the stitching, gluing, and paneling quality varies a lot more than the MiAsia stuff like 550s and 574s.

I like NBs as much as the next guy but I've been saying for a while that NB has finessed a lot of people into thinking MiUSA automatically means quality simply by saving the most desirable models and materials for MiUSA. There's a handmade aspect that I appreciate but the stitching, gluing, and paneling quality varies a lot more than the MiAsia stuff like 550s and 574s.
I think people forget that human error is a thing and the company is probably producing more in recent years with its new popularity, so I'm willing to bet that the workers are pushed to finish a certain amount of shoes each day. I think they are opening up another factory in the US so that should hopefully help some.

Back
Top Bottom