Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

:emoji_flag_um::emoji_earth_americas::emoji_rocket::emoji_earth_africa::emoji_atom::emoji_earth_asia: :emoji_satellite_orbital:
"Space Force"
Screenshot_20230521_075924_Facebook.jpg

I’m a fan of purple on shoes, don’t mind the hairy suede, v4s are one of my favs; but I can’t say I’m a big fan of the purple v4s. Maybe they’ll grow on me.

I finally got around to trying on the Grey Day pairs. I ordered all in a size 11, 1/2 down from my TTS 11.5 as I usally do. The 998s are a travesty. They are super tight and the tongue is just strange. Unfortunate as the 998 is one of my favourite models. The v4s seem too narrow and the 550s do as well. No returns allowed on New Balance Canada's website. What a nightmare.

I finally got around to trying on the Grey Day pairs. I ordered all in a size 11, 1/2 down from my TTS 11.5 as I usally do. The 998s are a travesty. They are super tight and the tongue is just strange. Unfortunate as the 998 is one of my favourite models. The v4s seem too narrow and the 550s do as well. No returns allowed on New Balance Canada's website. What a nightmare.
I should’ve held off on the grey days in this darn recession. 9 more days of oatmeal
Until the check clears lol

I’m new here, I had no idea. That explains why I couldn’t find the salmon toe pair anywhere either. Both are fire, by the way.​
No worries pal! Welcome to NT! :nthat:Yeah, while the NB1 program was up and running I made 92 custom pairs. About 50 of those pairs were lost during my divorce. (Ex-wife broke into my storage unit and stole and sold 125+ pair of shoes. The worst being my Skunk Dunk & Blue Lobster.. ):stoneface: :smh: Anyways, if you're interested in seeing my collection you can check out my IG. www.instagram.com/vidiviciun

Which 998s are you talking about? The teddy ones or the GRs?

Back
Top Bottom