Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

damb GNRs need to drop. NT fambs pleeeeeeeeeease alert me when these are available in an 8.

i kinda been wanting those pebble blues since gtfans review vid. but that damb oct 10th backorder life, i am not about

new-balance-1300-grape-61.jpg

Nordstrom has a sale on these for about 100 (sizes 11 and 12)

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/new-bal...ferralID=bc3175b6-d6b9-11e2-9389-001b2166c62d

Last edited:
what is the market price for a pair of 577 HAL "Day" in near deadstock (9/10) condition? i hate asking for price checks but i'm really curious what people have seen pairs go for (or what they think they should go for) before I make an offer on these...

usually around $250

Anybody know of some good Canadian websites that sell New Balances?

I know of:

othshop.ca

nrml.ca

deadstock.ca 

Just wondering if there are anymore, thanks.

If I had to guess I would say somewhere around 1,000 but im not sure...I know white and grey pigeons were 1,077 pairs made of each from what Ive read.
I know the resell prices on the white and grey is more than the black pigeons which leads me to believe they were more pairs made. Sneakernews posted an article for the release spots and there was about 40 stores world wide that stocked them, just a little thrown because not sure if that number would work with say 1000 pairs spread between them. But thanks, love if someone else has an idea on the numbers made

I know the resell prices on the white and grey is more than the black pigeons which leads me to believe they were more pairs made. Sneakernews posted an article for the release spots and there was about 40 stores world wide that stocked them, just a little thrown because not sure if that number would work with say 1000 pairs spread between them. But thanks, love if someone else has an idea on the numbers made
The reason resell prices are so different is because grey and white pigeons release 08/09 respectively, not necessarily because there were more pairs made. Blacks just released end of last year. 

The reason resell prices are so different is because grey and white pigeons release 08/09 respectively, not necessarily because there were more pairs made. Blacks just released end of last year. 
Oh sorry totally blanked on that fact aha, guess I am myself leaning towards 1000 pairs

I love sneakrs of all kind ..nb is at the top! ..when a girl im wi. Says I the sneaker as an N on it its ugly .....
WHAT DO I DO?!?!.. she likes my js and colorful nikes but I cant rock my favorite. NBs!!!

Back
Top Bottom