Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Peeps who have orders 574ids how have you found the quality? I just received my first pair and they are a bit dissapointing the suede is real dirty as well as numerous glue marks all over and around the edges! They aren't as nice as my GR made in the USA NB's I own! It's not as simple as returning them either as I'm from Australia and have already paid a fair bit to get them and reship them to me!

S
Peeps who have orders 574ids how have you found the quality? I just received my first pair and they are a bit dissapointing the suede is real dirty as well as numerous glue marks all over and around the edges! They aren't as nice as my GR made in the USA NB's I own! It's not as simple as returning them either as I'm from Australia and have already paid a fair bit to get them and reship them to me!

Sorry to hear that, man. I've ordered three pairs of IDs and haven't had any problems, but they were all ordered last year.

Last edited:
Seen talk about the quality of NB customs... Anyone got any pics of their custom/id new balance. Im curious... Might do some.

Back
Top Bottom