Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

is http://www.nbstore-us.com legit?

Seems too good to be true
nerd.gif
tassie devils for 96 bucks.... you should know this i fake haha 

Crashing the website, huh....I threw one in my cart but I am sure its gone....meh, I am broke anyway!

As far as black pigeons go, I was able to get a pair off size? only a few months back via a restock. I would guess more pairs then the whites and def more then the grey...not like it matters, blacks are in third place anyway :wink:

What's all the fuss about the GNR's though? This is like the third release in as many years, isn't it?

Websites crashing because of these? **** is outta control. :lol:

Any one seen cm1700by sz 8.5-9 floating around.. Shot in the dark I know, thanks

If it's a nod to Benjamin Franklin we may have a problem. Dude it's my intellectual hero!

And Stunna this 1300JP, very nice choice. But yes make sure to cop da GNR

I finally got a hold of NB 1500 "Nice Kicks"!

All I need is sz 9.5 Kennedy and Invincible, and I'll be done with hyped NB releases. Thanks guys for all the support. I wouldn't have made it this far without you guys' help.

I finally got a hold of NB 1500 "Nice Kicks"!

All I need is sz 9.5 Kennedy and Invincible, and I'll be done with hyped NB releases. Thanks guys for all the support. I wouldn't have made it this far without you guys' help.
How about united aarows or solebox versions? =)

^ I've seen plenty of 11.5s in 998s because that's the size I wear.

For me they run a little snug width-wise. But I also have slightly wide feet, so if your foot is normal go with your true size. If you have a wide foot, going up a half size can't hurt, IMO. The difference in length is almost impossible to discern.

Back
Top Bottom