Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Will these be available online or only in store? I called NB NYC earlier and they said the 574s were $114.99.

They are $160 but worth it. They are going to be 45 pairs in NYC and boston each. The reat are goind to online but i dont know the date.

Last edited:
Not really feeling those ASG 574s...Good stuff Cody on the SN spot. Might have to actually wear mine today!

hey i get NB Discount so i'm not hurting. Also i'm a huge MLB fan so this is right in my ballpark (pardon the pun hahah)

Last edited:
The materials mate, its made in the USA also and there really limited (i think) so that's a simple explanation. If you compared them with a new Nike AM1 or 90 CW, you are gonna be very happy with them. 
im no appraiser, but looking at the photo, the materials appear pretty normal. Also the design is really lacking- in my opinion, of course. a warmer colored out-sole would make it much better. the guy who posted the clown shoe picture is spot on; they look almost "corny". like a bad NB id lol.

Without starting a new thread or digging for any possible older threads...What's the word on the Numeric Skate line? I know it was set to start hitting stores this month but I haven't seen anything out Vegas way yet...

Can someone point me in the direction of size 11 the one pair I seen on eBay for 125 just got snatched up. Or can I get away with a 10.5 if a 11 in 999s is a little big on me?

Please and thank you all

Can someone point me in the direction of size 11 the one pair I seen on eBay for 125 just got snatched up. Or can I get away with a 10.5 if a 11 in 999s is a little big on me?

Please and thank you all

I can't help you out on where to find the 999 Elites at this point but wait...

If an 11 in 999s is a little big on you, why wouldn't you be able to get away with a 10.5? Wouldn't it only make sense for a 10.5 to fit you well? Is this some kind of riddle? Are you a wizard?

I can't help you out on where to find the 999 Elites at this point but wait...

If an 11 in 999s is a little big on you, why wouldn't you be able to get away with a 10.5? Wouldn't it only make sense for a 10.5 to fit you well? Is this some kind of riddle? Are you a wizard?

My bad I meant 998 fits a little big.

Back
Top Bottom