Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Aznlurker -- I wholeheartedly agree with you.  J Crew 998 > 1600 Benjamin for so many reasons...  I prefer the 998 to the 1600, the colorblocking is better, and I am guessing the quality will be better, since the 998 is made in the US.  

UrbanOutfitters updated their 998GNR backorder date to 7/23

Use HOTDAZE for 15% off...

Last edited:
I sent the seller on eBay a message after I bought the 10.5 he had a 11 that wasn't showing up online as in stock so he shipped out the 11 for me.

Can someone point me in the direction of size 11 the one pair I seen on eBay for 125 just got snatched up. Or can I get away with a 10.5 if a 11 in 999s is a little big on me?

Please and thank you all
Good luck!  I've been searching for a size 10.5 for the longest time in that colorway.  I ended up getting the blue version which now is up on ebay too after realizing I got too many shoes :wink:

Those looking for the new Herschel 710s, kick theory already has them in for retail $110! If you wanna be the first dude on the block to have em I'd suggest hitting them up. Have no clue how they got them so early.

I like the 998RO better than the j.crew ones.

Hopefully the Herschel 710s sit again like the first go-round, so that I can get them for $60 again :D

so it looks like the next batch of 998s are the first pic? man..they're not as nice as the versions that released earlier this year.. :frown:

...dont...understand...what youre saying

My apologies was in a rush, the latter half the previous sentence was in reference to 998GNR that found its way around shops towards the end of 2012.

The 2013 soon to be widely released version of the 998GNRs are presumably pictured in the first picture. Comparing this picture of the 2013 998GNR, I prefer the shape of the 2012 released version of the 998GNR as shown in the second picture.

just got the NB 998 Retro Burgundy off ebay for a solid $90 US,

998 Has got to be my favorite NB.

I'll have pics of mine soon to post. 

N

Nice find. Been lurking on the 998 for a while now, just need to find the right color way. And then the cash to go along.

My apologies was in a rush, the latter half the previous sentence was in reference to 998GNR that found its way around shops towards the end of 2012.
The 2013 soon to be widely released version of the 998GNRs are presumably pictured in the first picture. Comparing this picture of the 2013 998GNR, I prefer the shape of the 2012 released version of the 998GNR as shown in the second picture.
'12-'13 pairs i highly doubt theres a difference in shape, i think its just the angle of the photo

cuz even the 2010 pairs are the same as they are this year

nice pair and even nicer price 
pimp.gif

Anyone know if the Green/Grey J Crew New balances have hit J Crew stores yet ? I have not seen them online yet.
not yet, should be coming out pretty soon tho

Back
Top Bottom