Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone have experience with Made in UK 577s? I'm looking to order a pair, but unsure of size. I hear they run small, but compared to what . . . I dunno.

I'm comfortably snug in US 11 in Made in US 1300, 998, and 996.  Which means I should order the Made in UK 577s in a US 11.5 or 12?

Any help would be great!

Kinda shocked there'd be fakes of the red elites.
Knew there were NB fakes.
But the red elites can still be bought for around $100, or a tiny bit more.

Posted this in the Asics thread as well. 

Really starting to stray away from JB and Nike. Asics and New Balance caught my eye a while ago can anyone point me in the direction where to find online? Everywhere I look it's just the basic models. 

Hate on me if you want, idc. 

Really starting to stray away from JB and Nike. Asics and New Balance caught my eye a while ago can anyone point me in the direction where to find online? Everywhere I look it's just the basic models. 

Hate on me if you want, idc. 
well what exactly are you looking for since everywhere you look its just the "basic models"...?

Ebay, for anything not general releases.

And take out the "hate on me if you want" crap. It's not a good way to end your first post in a group. 

Last edited:
well what exactly are you looking for since everywhere you look its just the "basic models"...?
The New Balance store near the crib never has anything that catches my eye but then I start looking online and I'm beginning to see more and more that I like a lot. 

Ebay, for anything not general releases.

And take out the "hate on me if you want" crap. It's not a good way to end your first post in a group. 
Well, if you ask a simple question in any JB/Nike thread everyone gotta hate. Hope you see where I'm coming from, I'm assuming y'all more mature then them over there haha. 

The New Balance store near the crib never has anything that catches my eye but then I start looking online and I'm beginning to see more and more that I like a lot. 
gotcha. forums and ebay is your best bet on older releases / colorways tbh..or consignment websites

gotcha. forums and ebay is your best bet on older releases / colorways tbh..or consignment websites
And as far as new releases, how do you guys go about copping? Certain websites, stores? I'm so sick of the usual saturday morning with Nike/JB 
laugh.gif

And as far as new releases, how do you guys go about copping? Certain websites, stores? I'm so sick of the usual saturday morning with Nike/JB 
laugh.gif

It's not any better with these nb/asics releases. Stores and websites. Camp outs in person and online. It's the same game, just different brands.

laugh.gif

It's not any better with these nb/asics releases. Stores and websites. Camp outs in person and online. It's the same game, just different brands.

Yep. The only difference is that the websites crash easier and there are waaaay less pairs to go around. :lol:

Nike and jb is always there ..in every footlocker and champs and all these basic stores in every corner of every mall minua dbs and things like that..a lot of nb and asics require a little more ..but the difference is nike and js that are easy to get are ugg ..asics and nb grs are clean and impressive .. thats my take from my experience ..

got some better quality pics of my latest pickup. I love these 998's. Always wanted this colorway in particular. 

hi res:

Well since I got my money back on those fake elite 999 reds , where could I find another pair in a sz 8.5 ? eBay don't have nor iss

Any help would be appreciated :smokin

Well since I got my money back on those fake elite 999 reds , where could I find another pair in a sz 8.5 ? eBay don't have nor iss

Any help would be appreciated :smokin

I had checked for a friend who saw mine and wanted a pair, looked through prob 25 sites I have bookmarked and they were sold out at every one that carried them. eBay is most likely your best bet though I could understand how you might be a little gun shy after that pair you got.

They're one of my favorite releases of the year and it's easy for me to say that because I haven't dealt with any paint cracking even after a lot of wears.

Can any bros help me out with good glue for sticking down the shoe edge to the sole. The edge of the suede is lifting from the sole on a pair of 1400's can anyone recommend good glue to stick it back down?

Back
Top Bottom