Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

what models are the most comfortable for everyone to wear? i love the way new balances look, but every model that i buy just doesnt do it for m foot. I think the only model thats decently comfortable for me to wear is the 1500. Sadly the 998 is my fav model but kills my foot sometimes :[ 

what models are the most comfortable for everyone to wear? i love the way new balances look, but every model that i buy just doesnt do it for m foot. I think the only model thats decently comfortable for me to wear is the 1500. Sadly the 998 is my fav model but kills my foot sometimes :[ 
i like wearing 990V3 for comfort, thats some dad sh*t tho

Anyone have experience with Made in UK 577s? I'm looking to order a pair, but unsure of size. I hear they run small, but compared to what . . . I dunno.

I'm comfortably snug in US 11 in Made in US 1300, 998, and 996.  Which means I should order the Made in UK 577s in a US 11.5 or 12?

Any help would be great!

Mine fit loose. I got an 11 and wish I went for the 10.5 US..

NRML has an awesome sale right now, especially for Canadian folks in here...30% off a bunch of stuff, including all of their New Balance. The best deal up is the burgundy 990s for $112 (I think they made a pricing mistake), and the 996ST and 1300GD from the American Rebel collection are also there for decent markdowns, as well as a whole bunch of other stuff: http://nrml.ca/new-balance

:smokin :smokin

Can I get a legit check on these please? Sorry for the small pics it was all I could get. Also I am usually a TTS 10.5 but these are a 11. Would a 999 fit me too big? Thanks ahead for the help

I don't like the 574, I just sold my Mojitos because of that, but those look good. Great pickup man. 

I like the ball and bucks but I would never support those guys. You ever wonder how they got a collab despite not even selling NB in their store? Well lucky for them their rich daddy is friends with the CEO of NB USA and managed to convince him to give his sons shop a collab despite them putting in no effort and not even selling their product. There are so many other great shops out there that deserve a collab and actually SELL new balances.

So yeah it's a pretty cool shoe, but I'd never rep those clowns. Giving them support just shows NB it's ok to shaft other legit shops in favor of privileged pricks with daddy's connections.

They didn't do it for a love of the shoes, they did it for press and to try and gain some legitimacy in the streetwear world.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom