Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

touche. forgot about the CT3 and 4. those were awful so i blocked them from my memory lol. yes, those made it to various US stockists. i guess there is some hope then.
orders shipped out on monday, so i imagine pairs will pop up on ebay stateside soon as well.

I'm hoping so. I've been watching the bay to see if pairs pop up in my size and I'm curious to see what outrageous prices these resellers will be asking.

that 576 30 years of manufacturing in the uk pack has released at feature in las vegas. i got the grey pair. the suede and the materials in general are awesome.

I was suprised to see those at my local Experience Store yesterday.  Went in to pick up a pair of 996's but forgot to check on the price of the 30 years pack.

Was just about to post those pics. They are so dope. Going to have to figure out how I can get my hands on them...
BTW, sorry I'm not sorry about your Steelers last night Stunna :wink:

Was just about to post those pics. They are so dope. Going to have to figure out how I can get my hands on them...
BTW, sorry I'm not sorry about your Steelers last night Stunna
wink.gif
man me too, ima see if my mans can wing em for me lol

dude i swore the refs had on broncos jerseys under with all those ******** calls 
mean.gif

^Nice & simple, but I'll wait for better photos to make a final judgment. I want that jacket though! Would match my Seals perfectly!

Back
Top Bottom