Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

New Balance has been knocking it out of the park lately. If there is an online or phone order for the West NYC joints, I'm all in. The RF look decent as well, but these sneakerfreakers are very nice. Not as nice as West NYC 580s, but nice nonetheless.

New Balance has been knocking it out of the park lately. If there is an online or phone order for the West NYC joints, I'm all in. The RF look decent as well, but these sneakerfreakers are very nice. Not as nice as West NYC 580s, but nice nonetheless.

:smokin

I always have to pay resell prices for New Balance because I can never get them on release date. Worth it, though. lol

Last edited:
:smokin
I always have to pay resell prices for New Balance because I can never get them on release date. Worth it, though. lol

Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat. I don't have a local spot that has NB so I'm always online trying to hunt. But I agree these collabs lately, lovin' all of them.

Those West NYC 580s are vicious...and the sneaker freaker 998s are cool...but im waiting on those undftd colabo 1500s! 
smokin.gif

Picked up my first pair of NB. Seals. Im hooked now. Quality is amazing. One of the most beautiful shoes I've ever seen in person.

spring 2013? the 996pu dropped earlier this year all over asia. whats taking so long...

Those WestNYC 580's are SO NECESSARY.

Hopefully they'll give us out-of-towners a chance w/ online orders.

anybody in the NYC area who might be willing to scoop me a pair of those West NYC NB collabs, shoot me a PM.... def. down to negotiate a fair compensation for your time, gas, etc.

Back
Top Bottom