Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Wore the CNCPTS x NB 999 today:

cncpts-new-balance-999-seal-on-feet-600x356.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks

any idea on pricing if I were to stumble on a pair of 998 AH ?
You're really at the whim of the seller since they rarely pop up. I think you are probably looking at $300-$350 depending on condition... unless you find someone just offing their entire collection and doesn't realize the demand for that sneaker. 

How are the 998 compared to the 1300 in sizing? I wear a sz 7.5 in the 1300 just seeing if the 998 run a little smaller or not. Thanks in advance
1300s run longer than 998, i usually stick to 10s in my 1300 and my normal 10.5 in 998s, hopefully that helps

Edit:

Brought these out today, couldnt wait

Last edited:
any word on sizing for the bdga joints? i've never tried on japan-made 577s. in the old UK ones, i usually had to size down 0.5-1 size, because they stretched out nicely with time.

Okay i got some info on the Concepts release. The 998 that we saw on HB are not the ones releasing, those are a collab with Tannery ( or something like that)
Real pics are coming this week and i think you guys will dissapointed

Okay i got some info on the Concepts release. The 998 that we saw on HB are not the ones releasing, those are a collab with Tannery ( or something like that)
damn. no offense man but i hope you're wrong for all our sake. Just broke out my J Crew Midori Grey 998s and I would love to have a mint colorway in something that comfortable.

This will be interesting. I was hoping for it to be the 998, but I can't say I'm surprised since it was also mentioned a few weeks back:

http://niketalk.com/t/158096/official-new-balance-thread/15090#post_18605441

two different concepts x NBs though, supposedly. not sure which one is being referred to in the email.

This will be interesting. I was hoping for it to be the 998, but I can't say I'm surprised since it was also mentioned a few weeks back:

http://niketalk.com/t/158096/official-new-balance-thread/15090#post_18605441
Yeah i got it confirmed yesterday. The Tannery Store, is part of the CNCPTS Family, so they are getting there own collab supposedly been releasing Oct-Nov. Thats the Mint 998

The CNCPTS 998 has a bunch of colors like the dollar bill (you know the dollar has a bunch of color hidden, right?) So my boy told me that it wasn't that promising.

I hope i'm wrong too, cause CNCPTS have killed it in the Last 2 years with their NB's. But we'll see this week

Hi guys please don't kill me for asking this...But how does 998 sizing compare to 1300 sizing. Trying to get my first pair soon.

Back
Top Bottom