Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hi guys please don't kill me for asking this...But how does 998 sizing compare to 1300 sizing. Trying to get my first pair soon.
Wow, this is sad.
Was going to say something, but then realized this EXACT same question was asked at the top of the page. Come on, son. Read.

Really hope those are not the general release 998s we're getting from cncpts. The minty colored ones are the true gems.

Last edited:
This is my new shoes i'm wearing since leaving nike Jordan brand and getting rid of all my shoes nike and Jordan new and used on ebay, tired of their raffles and shady dealings here in los angeles and everywhere, i'm done with them, this is my thing from now on. Glad to be here.

hey im in the same boat

i been lurking the asics and NB thread

ive always also been into nike air max but im tired of them now.

not even just for casual wear but for athletic purposes too. so i also want to actually run something new.

Was going to say something, but then realized this EXACT same question was asked at the top of the page. Come on, son. Read.

Really hope those are not the general release 998s we're getting from cncpts. The minty colored ones are the true gems.
Woops hehe. Somehow I missed that.

So bodegas are an easy cop for anyone that can go to the store. Friend just told me he rolled through to pick his ticket up.

Yeah i got it confirmed yesterday. The Tannery Store, is part of the CNCPTS Family, so they are getting there own collab supposedly been releasing Oct-Nov. Thats the Mint 998
The CNCPTS 998 has a bunch of colors like the dollar bill (you know the dollar has a bunch of color hidden, right?) So my boy told me that it wasn't that promising.
I hope i'm wrong too, cause CNCPTS have killed it in the Last 2 years with their NB's. But we'll see this week
cncpts is actually an offshoot of the tannery store, just to get it right.

I like 998s the most so far from what I can tell. The N isn't so damn big. I'm gonna order a j crew pair.

So bodegas are an easy cop for anyone that can go to the store. Friend just told me he rolled through to pick his ticket up.
Wish I still lived in the Bean.  

Maybe the online release won't be as bad as some of the more recent ones?  Hopefully so.  

Yea I got two 10.5 tickets (one for myself) so anyone who needs a 10.5 pair PM me. 

Also I went to the Bodega Hyprcat Sneaker Release x Action Bronson event last Tuesday that held at a local rock climbing joint. Let me just say it was a once in a lifetime event.
laugh.gif

Shoes look dope on feet BTW, Bodega employees were rockin them already.

Last edited:
Wish I still lived in the Bean.  

Maybe the online release won't be as bad as some of the more recent ones?  Hopefully so.  

i live in the middle of CT same distance basically from NYC and BOS

what size are you? are pics out yet?

I think 999>998 after looking at the nb models more.

What you guys think? An what is your fave model?

I personally love the 999 more, but the 998 is great also. Just the collabs with the 999s have been amazing. But apparently Concepts and Ronnie Fieg both have 998 collabs coming out this year, so that might change. 

Regardless of cw, I think I like the 999 more than the 998 looks wise. Goin with those.

Back
Top Bottom