Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

When does these release?

Saw these 580s posted on HB

i really wish new balances were comfortable on my feet. im selling off a few pairs now because of that reason, desert storm 1500s, UA 1500, pebble blue 998s. But those mint 998s look so freaking goodddd!

i really wish new balances were comfortable on my feet. im selling off a few pairs now

... Really? I find new balance the most comfortable brand out of all the major brands. Most of the NBs I have are made in USA or made in UK so that might make a difference, but I think NB has the best variety and to me most models are comfortable once you figure out your optimal size for each model.

... Really? I find new balance the most comfortable brand out of all the major brands. Most of the NBs I have are made in USA or made in UK so that might make a difference, but I think NB has the best variety and to me most models are comfortable once you figure out your optimal size for each model.
yeah idky to me they are, i mean 1500s are pretty comfy but the 998 and 574 just dont do it for me. the asics gl3s i think beat any model of new balances for my feet 

Can anyone in beantown help with a 9.5/10 hypercat? I'm the truth at starfox lol

PM ME POR FAVOR :smokin

Last edited:
Just went down there. Wow. In person these are such fire... Trust me don't sleep.

Edit:
Forgot to mention there was some big shot there who got to try on a pair the owner of Bodega (Atleast seemed like it) was showing him the shoes. Dude was super cool and let me hold them. The quality is like nothing I have seen recently before. The photos don't do them justice.

Last edited:
so they must have a descent amount of these if they're still handing out tickets? or just not a lot of ppl feeling them?

if anyone in the area could grab a sz 13 ticket that'd be awesome, just pm me

Missed out on the UPS delivery today, won't see my custom 574 til tomorrow noon. :frown:

Edit. On another note, anybody here bought from the seller zadehkicks from ebay?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom