Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Whats the sizing like on NB? Im a 10.5 in most shoes. 10 in AF1/Jordan 3. Ive got a skinny foot. Whole size down or .5? 

Why is that? I like those a lot also. It has nothing to do with the pic I saw with Kanye wearing them either. They could be even nicer than 998 and 999.
cuz they dont make them anymore, those were a collab with United Arrows, theyre technically a hybrid, 997 upper with a 998 midsole, 997.5 and thats why theyre hard to find

cuz they dont make them anymore, those were a collab with United Arrows, theyre technically a hybrid, 997 upper with a 998 midsole, 997.5 and thats why theyre hard to find

Damn.......fave ones so far. Thanks for the info.

Yes no wonder I like em I see the hybrid now. Lol

Has anyone purchased the 1500 Steel Blues yet? I'm considering ordering a pair but wanted to see if anyone had them and had photos of quality/color. And, if I'm not mistaken, isn't that colorway oversees only so far?

^ Yes, overseas only and they'll more than likely stay that way.  I can't comment on the color b/c I don't have them yet, but I'm pretty sure they're more of a muted teal than anything.  

Quality should be decent, as most UK-made 1500s are.  I grabbed the 1500kwg and the quality on those is just fine, as is the shape.  

anyone feel the need to reshape the toe on the 1500s ?

I have my first pair of 1500s in the mail. they should arrive next week and was considering doing it.

before ,,

AFTER,,,

QM2cb3f.jpg

I can't wait to see the Bodegas flood eBay by the end of the day.  Maybe some of those cats beating folks over the head for $300+ will be forced to drop that price.  

-heh, NICE!.. The pics tell me its your first or second time pulling these out.. I wear mine ALL the time. - I love em.

I think 999>998 after looking at the nb models more.

What you guys think? An what is your fave model?
the 999 is sick.. But NB doesnt not push nice 999 releases, the only clean 999's are the collabs.. the 998 on the otherhand, NB pushes out some sick GR colorways.. So each have their pros\cons

Back
Top Bottom