Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeh, has anyone heard anything in regards to online release or if they are taking phone orders for West NYC x NB shoe releasing??

RF x NB pic up. Salmon soles. Can somebody post the pic for me? I'm on my iPad.

RF x NB pic up. Salmon soles. Can somebody post the pic for me? I'm on my iPad.

there you go! salmon soles indeed!

now let's see if i'll be lucky enough to finally cop a kith collab for retail this time around, or strike out yet again only to have to pay up the yin yang for a pair on ebay. sometimes...i wish i lived in nyc... *sigh

as much as i think it's lame rf ripped off the colorway, i still might have to grab those. love 1300s, and it's a nice colorway.

about him ripping off the colorway? lol, he did. i mean at least he admitted it with the steel blues. i did not like those though. i never said i wanted them. 1300s i would buy. not sure why he doesnt want to give norse projects credit. maybe he thinks he's original by adding salmon colored soles to it. i do like those over gum soles though. nice touch.

Now that more photos are arising, I can see where you said he was biting off the Norse Projects collab'. They're definitely clean, but I wish there was more to them. I like the simplicity aspect of the colorway, but these could have popped more with like a salmon heel or almost any other salmon colored panel. Hell, I'd love if he just rode the 'Salmon Toe' theme and integrated it onto the 1300s...

Anyways, I wore my Seals again for my morning jog. Definitely one of my favorite releases this year...
092112.jpg

Anywhere else i can get these kawasaki 993's? sold out of my size on the link posted in previous page

Info on your sweatpants @sniper please!
I got the ones in the photo at Pull & Bear from when I went to Madrid last year on vacation. However, they're just basic, tapered sweatpants that I know places like H&M carry. Oddly enough, I had 2 people ask about them as well. One while I was jogging and the other at the gym...

His sweat pants look like leggings
Unless you have a very bland fashion sense, leggings and fitted/tapered sweatpants are very different in terms of fit...

Fitted sweatpants, to me, are amazing. And you said you were going on jog too; you can't wear anything but tight pants when doing something like that.

^Agreed. Despite liking the overall look of them from an aesthetic standpoint, I find maneuverability much better in them as well compared to a more traditional or loose cut...

Thanks sniper. I have been looking for sweats with that fit. I appreciate it bro. To each his own to the dude saying they look like leggings... :tongue:

I scooped the West NB, although the line looked really crazy, there were people that got multiples and jumped back on line. There was more than enough for everyone with only 12/13 selling out. It was a slow *** process as they only had one register and moving slow as all hell, shoe is dope though. I got there at about 930, left at like 2. Long morning....

I scooped the West NB, although the line looked really crazy, there were people that got multiples and jumped back on line. There was more than enough for everyone with only 12/13 selling out. It was a slow *** process as they only had one register and moving slow as all hell, shoe is dope though. I got there at about 930, left at like 2. Long morning....
So any idea if they are going to be taking phone orders on Monday morning? Did you hear anything about this? Ive been trying to get thru on the phone today to ask but the lines been busy. Any idea what time they open on Monday morning? Congrats on the cop, they look sick 

So any idea if they are going to be taking phone orders on Monday morning? Did you hear anything about this? Ive been trying to get thru on the phone today to ask but the lines been busy. Any idea what time they open on Monday morning? Congrats on the cop, they look sick 
limited phone release monday

Back
Top Bottom