Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'm around 1450....and at this point, I'm like whatever.
ohwell.gif

part of me even hoping they cancel mine, and let me get the first dibs on the mint, lol
Yup still nothing for me. Worst comes to worst, we get first crack at the next collab though. Well hopefully they provide that for us
Update: 14449 got shipping confirmation.

Shipping confirmation just right now when I got home.. I was 146xx

Have the original CWs of the 574 been for sale very long? I'm talking about the burgundy and the navy/teal ones specifically.  I saw them at New Balance and didn't know if they just put them up or what

They did your pre order or just put you on a list for them? Because I called to do the same thing and the most they could do is put me on a waiting list, which they said was already long to begin with. 

So I said screw it, and I'll try to get when they drop. 

They did your pre order or just put you on a list for them? Because I called to do the same thing and the most they could do is put me on a waiting list, which they said was already long to begin with. 

No, they took all my information including payment and then sent me an order number email. I will get charged upon shipment.

What the hell man? That's BS. I talked to the one girl and she said that's the best they could do. Who did you speak to? Customer service or Sales? And do you happen to know the sizes they have? 

I called Customer Service and I was like I need to get the Pebble Blue 998's in an 8.5 and they placed me on hold only to come back and tell me that I can preorder it and that it will be sent to me in October. So I proceeded to give her my details and asked her if I would get an order number and shes like yes. She said once it gets keyed in, I'll be sent an order number email. I got my email couple of hours later. I just got to wait when they get their shipment in now.

Last edited:
There's over 1000 orders for the cnotes and only 2 guys are organizing and shipping them out. I would suggest being patient, they fixed the problem they had with the three lies and wont have to cancel orders.

There's over 1000 orders for the cnotes and only 2 guys are organizing and shipping them out. I would suggest being patient, they fixed the problem they had with the three lies and wont have to cancel orders.
So you're saying everybody who got an order confirmation will get their orders??? 

Kodie? Or is this the wrong person

Anyways yeah if there is so many pairs of cnotes going around, I'm glad, reseller prices are not even high for this collab, I heard other stores may be getting fewer than 20 pairs so we'll see

Back
Top Bottom