Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

So I guess the shipping # started at 1400? I'm intrigued to see how many pairs they have. I thought I placed an order fast enough but I'm still at the high 300s
mean.gif
Likewise and I'm all the way 1449. Getting a little nervous about this now. 

Likewise and I'm all the way 1449. Getting a little nervous about this now. 

I'm around 1450....and at this point, I'm like whatever. :\

part of me even hoping they cancel mine, and let me get the first dibs on the mint, lol

Last edited:

Damn, a couple of WEEKS for orders to ship out?  There must've been plenty of them to go around.  That's crazy.  
First 100 people in line got the red box + the stockist list that came out the day before release = 234982394823904 pairs in circulation.

A first chance opportunity at the mint 998s would be awesome, but highly unlikely if the rumors are true that it's a Boston exclusive.

There's still a little bit of hope since there's a fair amount of you getting shipping confirmations....

i never expected cancellations either.. seems like the shoes were up long enough for everyone to get a pair, so i expect a ton of orders still trying to get fulfilled by just a few people in the shop.  for crying out loud, it took me a little longer than a week for me to get shipping info when i ordered the ECP asics.

just got my confirmation 5 minutes ago and my order was 521 for those still worried

The all grey 999 (ml999mg) elite edition is up on c-apsule.com. Sizes 8-12 for $150. I think these were the ones that people were excited about several weeks ago. I remember that the inside of the shoe tag had something special on it but there's no photo of it so I can't check if they are the correct ones. $150 seems steep for an elite edition, maybe cheaper when they release in the US?
Photo_2013-09-13_5_00_21_PM.jpeg

First JB and Nike, then Asics, now New Balance on these and the C-Notes...
I wish companies would stop using off white, really light grayish or fake vintage coloring on midsoles,
Shoes would look so much better without it IMO.

NB has had that light grey or off-whitish color on the midsole for years. I still have a pair of 990s (not the vintage moodel) that are 10+ years old and used it. I don't think NB is doing it as any kind of vintage treatment on those, these 999 Elite or most though.

Last edited:
^^^Sound similar to my convo with them...getting the shoe will be icing on the cake...the anticipation, the order #s leading to possibly getting the shoe is kind of a crazy high...

Back
Top Bottom