Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Give cncpts a few days at least, judging by the number of stores getting these they probably sold a lot of pairs Saturday.

Who in the DMV is down for a trip to Tannery :wink:

Damn, a couple of WEEKS for orders to ship out?  There must've been plenty of them to go around.  That's crazy.  

My guesstimate would be with 'you right'...atleast 1000 pairs online and in store sale over the weekend...the guy over the phone was pretty chill about the whole situation so I think for the most part everyone who ordered on Saturday will probably get theirs...Positive mindset...Also keep in mind how long of a list other boutiques across the country are getting these as well, it would only make sense to have more for the mothership of the collab to sell and profit for themselves...

yes my hold was set to expired today at noon and the money is back in my account with no shipping confirmation...

You may still get them, most charge holds on credit cards & paypal come off in 72 hours (3 days) if the purchase hasn't shipped, if they ship, the charge will reappear.
And lots are getting shipped out today, like mine, and probably more tomorrow.

Last edited:
I have to agree I was disappointed with the Ubiq and United Arrows collabs.

The colors and model just didn't work for me on the Benjamins.

He basically just told me to be patient as it will take up to a couple of weeks...
nerd.gif
dang.... hope it doesn't take that long.
indifferent.gif

can anyone share some info on the aqua haze 998s? was away from shoes for several years, and don't remember seeing them back in the late 2000s, when 998s were kind of under the radar. i haven't been able to find much online, other than it seems to have been an asia release, maybe recently?

can anyone share some info on the aqua haze 998s? was away from shoes for several years, and don't remember seeing them back in the late 2000s, when 998s were kind of under the radar. i haven't been able to find much online, other than it seems to have been an asia release, maybe recently?
Released in '09 Asia exclusive. Part of the 'Pastel Pack' including 998AH (Aqua Haze) and 998RP. 

http://www.soleredemption.com/new-balance-cm998-pastel/

The all grey 999 (ml999mg) elite edition is up on c-apsule.com. Sizes 8-12 for $150. I think these were the ones that people were excited about several weeks ago. I remember that the inside of the shoe tag had something special on it but there's no photo of it so I can't check if they are the correct ones. $150 seems steep for an elite edition, maybe cheaper when they release in the US?
Photo_2013-09-13_5_00_21_PM.jpeg

Last edited:
The all grey 999 (ml999mg) elite edition is up on c-apsule.com. Sizes 8-12 for $150. I think these were the ones that people were excited about several weeks ago. I remember that the inside of the shoe tag had something special on it but there's no photo of it so I can't check if they are the correct ones. $150 seems steep for an elite edition, maybe cheaper when they release in the US?

Those look pretty good. I'll probably look into them when they hit stateside. Hopefully they'll be cheaper.

I saw one of the stores receiving the C-Notes will be Barneys.

Will all Barneys stores be getting them or select few Barneys stores ?

- called concepts today. they told me shipping was delayed but they are packaging everything for shipping.. a little after an hour later, i recieved my shipping confim.

First JB and Nike, then Asics, now New Balance on these and the C-Notes...
I wish companies would stop using off white, really light grayish or fake vintage coloring on midsoles,
Shoes would look so much better without it IMO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom