Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i'm curious about the fit/sizing as well. i had to go 1/2 size down from my tts on the burn rubber blue/what collars...wonderin' if that's the same for the west nb's?

Looks like Kith is dropping some MT580's and 1500's - says -IN STORE ONLY-
mean.gif

Presenting the UNDFTD x LaMJC x colette x New Balance MT580 and 1500. The ultimate MT580 shoe incorporates a premium suede treatment in navy and red with a brown nubuck heel tab and white midsole. The UNDFTD x LaMJC x colette x New Balance 1500 features blue, gold and white on a suede build. “UCLA” inspired, key details include a leopard interior and yellow mesh toebox. The shoe sits comfortably on a blue speckled white sole. On both styles you can find trio branding on the custom insoles and lacelocks. Definitely one of the more highly anticipated releases for this season, catch the two New Balance models this coming Saturday, September 29th for $150 USD at Kith Manhattan while they last.

Heres the link:

http://www.kithnyc.com/2012/09/undftd-x-lamjc-x-colette-x-new-balance-mt580-1500-kith-nyc/

[font=Georgia, serif]Im not sure how to embed pics, somebody that does can go ahead and post 'em. [/font]

Last edited:
Why are people calling now???? That's why they have been busy all weekend because people wont read and wait until the designated time to order them. You noobs better not mess up my chances in copping these.. I'm just kidding, but for real, just wait until it's time to order to call bros.

Why are people calling now???? That's why they have been busy all weekend because people wont read and wait until the designated time to order them. You noobs better not mess up my chances in copping these.. I'm just kidding, but for real, just wait until it's time to order to call bros.
What time did they say they would start taking orders by phone? I never read a time anywhere, never even read they would take phone orders monday except from the people that copped on RD. Thats why I was trying to call the last couple days, just to get a concrete answer about time and day of phone orders. 

Hmm a local shop here in Vegas said they were getting the West joints, I guess there will be a wider release....

I read that in a few weeks they would be more widely released

October 13th

Hoping These Rumors Turn Out To Be True Statements.......Should Be Another Easy Pickup Out This Way Like The Seals Were If That's The Case :nthat:

PS- For Those Wondering, Have A Look At West NYC's Facebook...... They Were Planning To Take Phone Orders After 3PM Today, But All Pairs Were SOLD Over This Weekend........ They Do However Respond To One Persons Questions About A Restock With.......

"They Won't Be, Select Stores Will Get Them Shortly"

Sounds Like These Will Definitely Be Hitting Select Boutiques Which Is GREAT NEWS For Out This Way 8)

Last edited:
Quote:

Originally Posted by mayimbe181  

West 147 NYC will be accepting phone orders MONDAY after 3pm only for NON NYC calls so your address and CC need to match out of state for WEST NYC X New Balance MT580 Alpine Guide editions

So where else can i find the UNDFTD x LaMJC x colette x New Balance 1500. Since Kith is doing in store only?

I'm trying to get those West-NYC joints. What is this about it only being for Non NYC costumers? Not liking that at all.

I'm trying to get those West-NYC joints. What is this about it only being for Non NYC costumers? Not liking that at all.

There going to be releasing at other sneaker boutiques in a couple weeks. Call your local spot. I called mine and they said no confirmation but they'll prly be getting them and to just check back in a week or so.

i dunno why you guys are complaining, at least you had a chance. even if your out of state all get is this:

busy tone every single time :smh:...

Last edited:
They said 2 shops in the city will get them in the first week of October. One is 59th and Madison, anyone knows what store it could be?

verysteri otypical: I called 76 times before I got through. Called straight from 3:00 to 3:11 Good luck bro.

Last edited:
Busy everytime I called starting at 2:58pm and I am from out of state...hopefully a shop in DC area gets these if rumors of releasing at other shops are true.

busy everytime I called as well. I put in over 250 calls too. On to the Ronnie Fiegs I guess. At least I'm undefeated on kithnyc.com.

Back
Top Bottom