Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Beautiful.

Too bad I'll never own a pair.  
grin.gif

Hopefully most of us in this thread get a pair...I honestly hate the shopify checkout system though.

Those Mints are fresh! Pun Intended. No chance in me coping a pair though and ebay prices will be sky high!

Mmmm ..honestly minus the sexy box Id grab c notes over mints ...mints are sex but c notes ......its a sneaker ive been waiting for it hits my soul in the perfect spot ...good luck to all trying to cop .im not feeling bad about not having a realistic way of coping these..

With that said, has there ever been any New Balance collaborations that have utilized primarily volt? A volt 998 might be interesting.

Ouch : (

I agree, if retail, great, if not, it'll be passed, I like the cnote better myself

I don't think they suck, but I don't really see why everyone is going crazy for em. Hope everyone that really wants them can grab a pair, though!

You guys kill me with all this talk hypin' up this sneaker. 

I want the sneaker as well, don't get me wrong, but I'd take the C-notes over these. Much more practical color than the mints. Probably won't get a ton of wears out of the mints as opposed to a clean off-white colorway. 

I agree, even then I don't really like the C-Notes either. I'd have to see 1080P videos on these before I officially pass.

The only problem seemed to be with the volume of orders taken coupled with, what was later reportedly discovered to be, the fact that there were only two workers taking care of all the processing and packaging and shipping, leading to what appeared to be unbearable wait times for shipping confirmation emails and the subsequent posts of users cross-referencing their order numbers throughout this thread over the few days following the Concepts release.

also, I think the Tannerys are dope. but don't be sorry if you're not liking them. they're not for everybody.

Collabs always garner the most hype because global releases can be copped whenever.

Dude, I know this is off topic but I really like your writing style. Are you an english major or something? (I'm genuinely curious; it's not a troll)

idk about those mints after looking at the official pictures.. might be too much mint for my taste.

my c-notes are finally going to come tomorrow.. ordered them from the initial cncpts release.. took them 17 days.

Those Mints are fresh! Pun Intended. No chance in me coping a pair though and ebay prices will be sky high!

I see what you guys did there~ repped.

Oh whoa...That mint looks a lot different in those pics than the earlier ones.

You're right... Damn, I just said they sucked too. I think I'm falling for the hype : (

I didn't know these were the "Mojito replacement" Mints somebody posted earlier. The pics couple pages back made them look tan/khaki but the official pics look more minty. Aqua fresh. They need to be more green though.

Ok I'm in this thread for the mints. Anyone have any idea what the line at the actual store will be like?

Only need these for someone in Europe that can't get their hands on them

Its probably going to be crazy. They'll also be available online so I'd try that if I could

Its probably going to be crazy. They'll also be available online so I'd try that if I could
They are lol just wondering if I should also ask my friend (who knows nothing about kicks) in boston if she'd mind going to the store Saturday morning.

I don't know how ham boston goes for releases

Ppl from NYC go to Boston for these types of releases. Also theyre giving wristbands Friday night if u need an indicator of how crazy it's going to get. I was gonna go but might just try online

I must admit...Mints are fresh, :smokin but C-Notes > Mints...just because its more subtle and its fresh with any kind of day...Going to try to get online but chances are I will never own these...>D

You're right... Damn, I just said they sucked too. I think I'm falling for the hype : (

I didn't know these were the "Mojito replacement" Mints somebody posted earlier. The pics couple pages back made them look tan/khaki but the official pics look more minty. Aqua fresh. They need to be more green though.
Haha yeah I didn't get the big deal until those pics came up. I think the color on this shoe is nicer than the Mojito's, but I like all the little extras the Mojito's came with..really unique. Hopefully I'll land one of them haha.

The mints look real nice in those pics. I'll try for them, but not getting my hopes up. I'd actually rather them be like 170ish and no special box.

The mints look real nice in those pics. I'll try for them, but not getting my hopes up. I'd actually rather them be like 170ish and no special box.
I agree with you, the box does nothing for me, messes up the stacking of shoes as it will be larger than my other nb boxes

Even resell of the special box of Cnotes is basically what it is with the regular box

I guess we are split, I like the Cnotes better than the mints

As lnog as the website doesn't hang like it did with the 3lies, this could be down to who has, knows, the cncpts check out process the fastest

They bodied those
I must admit...Mints are fresh,
smokin.gif
but C-Notes > Mints...just because its more subtle and its fresh with any kind of day...Going to try to get online but chances are I will never own these...>D
IF YOU THINK FOR A SECOND THAT THE C-NOTES ARE BETTER THAN ANY NEW BALANCE COLLAB AS OF LATE YOU ARE TRIPPIN. C-NOTES ARE LIKE A WHITE HONDA CRV. MINTS ARE THAT EXOTIC FORGIEN CAR. NOTHING WRONG WITH EITHER BUT C-NOTES DO IN FACT GET BODIED.

not feelin the mints, they remind me of the carpet in my grandmas house 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom