Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

HAHA UR WILDIN
why?  cuz the 990s dont have a special box and name attached to them?  
laugh.gif

I'm not 100% sure if they're the same tan/copper, but I'd put the tan laces from the cnotes on the tannerys if I'm lucky enough to get the tannerys. that might bring out the color of the tongue & kill some of the overall greenness.

Last edited:
I'm not 100% sure if they're the same tan/copper, but I'd put the tan laces from the cnotes on the tannerys if I'm lucky enough to get the tannerys. that might bring out the color of the tongue & kill some of the overall greenness.
thats actually a good idea. hopefully someone who cops both will be able to exemplify your idea

Mmmm ..honestly minus the sexy box Id grab c notes over mints ...mints are sex but c notes ......its a sneaker ive been waiting for it hits my soul in the perfect spot ...good luck to all trying to cop .im not feeling bad about not having a realistic way of coping these..

So I asked this question before, but the box for the Tannery's is the same as the C-Note's?

And I like the Tannery's more than the C-Notes. The Suede is soooooo buttery. The C-Notes also seem pretty plain to me.

Suede is the same on both pairs. Matter of fact all made in USA new balances use the same pigskin suede.

Not a big fan of the mints. Would rather put my money towards a restock of the pebble blues...which reminds me, they were supposed to come back out in October. Anyone seen them instore, or get them from phone orders yet?

I am sure most  know who the social media preseller is...but I wouldnt be surprised if he flaked and wanted more after release. MSRP 200 + limited= resellers thinking they just **** a diamond. That or its for E props. Either way at that price I am sure a ton of orders were taken, not so sure if all would get filled. I mean, it could be a good front to get the cash for pairs he can get, then just refund the money and either claim you couldnt get them or had higher offers....

oh and OMGHAITHREAD been awhile since I have logged on

Cnotes should not have been too hard to cop if you were patient and knew where to look. They seem to have hit a ton of spots, my local included. Same with the Bodegas, but then again some shops were charging 200+ and some "resellers" wanted less. I should have checked in on the thread while I was home on R and R last week to help some cats out, but I was pretty busy. Good luck for everyone who is looking to cop Tannerys to rock. I am sure it's going to be a lot of luck involved...but there is always another release :smile: Was able to pick up a few personal grails these last few months, so I can't complain. Need to chill for a bit, selfishly hoping things slow down so I can recoup. Told myself I was done for awhile after finally pulling the trigger on the toothpaste pack, but you know how that goes....

That Red Box is hot. Not to say there's anything wrong with the regular box.

My thirst would be insane if they did a 990 collabo.

does anybody have the style number for the pebble blue 998? I've been going back through the thread but can't find it if anyone has already posted it. much mahalos

Back
Top Bottom